Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

It’s a shame he has had to go in this way us not really having much choice but may stop another points deduction and help get a few more players in. Not sure how he will get on at Chelsea but good luck to him and thanks for last season especially 

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Wish him the best, it's certainly a step up. Hopefully he has the impact of Kante and not Drinkwater.

Why would you want Chelsea to be successful? Hope he has a career but don’t want him being successful with Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

I still think the owners dont want to spend, PSR/FFP is a convenient mask to hide that under.

They not acting like someone who wants to invest but are hindered by the rules or they just clueless in terms of football nous, getting round the rules etc, if we failed the EFL FFP we would be looking at maximum 2 or 4 points for it. 

Feel disconnected from the club for variety of reasons so probably wont be eager to watch us next season.  I had a spell some years ago where I just disconnected myself from the club for a while, and I can see that happening again.

Mind the door on your way out.

You keep telling us how you’ll give up should he leave but I’ll hazard a guess you’re still posting on here in 8 months time. Hopefully with a sunnier disposition.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Braybrook, Alves & Golding will be worth 30 plus each in two years time

Survive next season, then i agree (although Alves contract needs sorting). And have a few more prospects poking through as well. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly if selling him let's us actually spend this summer and start rebuilding I'm all for it. 

I feel like we've probably seen the best of him and 30 is massive. People haven't got their head around the fact the market is really, really changing now. 

I think he's really replaceable quite frankly. Especially given a lot of his value is tied to him being specifically useful to Enzoball. If Cooper wants a more conventional midfield then KDH would be really lacking. 

I'd much rather lose him thank Winks in terms of our Premier League survival. 

I think Winks’ game is more reliant on ‘Enzoball’.

As much as I like Winks, I’d rather have KDH next season if I had to choose - Just that little bit more dynamism and still improving.

Agree on the fee though - It’s probably fair all things considered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James_lcfc said:

I think Winks’ game is more reliant on ‘Enzoball’.

As much as I like Winks, I’d rather have KDH next season if I had to choose - Just that little bit more dynamism and still improving.

Agree on the fee though - It’s probably fair all things considered.

I agree. Winks was a perfect fit for Enzo. It will be interesting to see how he fits into Coopers game plan.

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

We have a serious gap in creativity now. I'm also not sure Mavididi is good enough for the prem being as he went missing for large parts of our difficult period. 

With us likely not dominating games he may find he has more space and not doubled up on, like his goal against Chelsea in cup? 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly if selling him let's us actually spend this summer and start rebuilding I'm all for it. 

I feel like we've probably seen the best of him and 30 is massive. People haven't got their head around the fact the market is really, really changing now. 

I think he's really replaceable quite frankly. Especially given a lot of his value is tied to him being specifically useful to Enzoball. If Cooper wants a more conventional midfield then KDH would be really lacking. 

I'd much rather lose him thank Winks in terms of our Premier League survival. 

Couldn't agreement more. This feels like Piper. Potentially a decent player who didn't want to go but we had to sacrifice and it didn't actually make much difference to the playing side. 

Maybe that sounds harsh on KDH and he did ok for us and I enjoyed watching him, but that's what he was - ok. Not a world beater. Not  player you thought could be an international and go onto great things.

He'll hit his peak at Chelsea and then go on to have an average career elsewhere. Hope he proves me wrong but don't think he will. 

• Like 3

With KDH sold and Ndidi stalling on signing, I think we have a huge hole in our midfield.   

Worse still KDH would have had the passion and fight to want to keep us up in the league, you can't guarantee that from a replacement. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

Maybe that sounds harsh on KDH and he did ok for us and I enjoyed watching him, but that's what he was - ok. Not a world beater. Not  player you thought could be an international and go onto great things.

You do realise he scored 12 goals for us and laid on 14 assists last season - with many of those being game defining contributions too? 

I think many understate the guys potential - he certainly has the right mentality and physicality to mix it with the best.

• Like 4

Would love it if it’s all a Rudkin Masterclass to get fans back on side. Agree the deal to sell KDH for 30 mill and get Golding on the cheap. Announce Golding and pull the plug on the KDH deal and get the official site to repost Amarty chucking the Chelsea flag followed by announcing KDH contract extension 😂

6 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We need 3 quality midfielders to come in. We just one have just 1 first team midfielder right now and Ricardo.

Yes that is the next step now as we enter a new PSR season. We will have to see how the Academy lads look in training camp but we will need some midfield additions in this window .

1 hour ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

My biggest worry now is what else do we actually have left to sell of any significant value. 

Mads and Fatawu perhaps in a year or two but no academy graduates that count as pure profit.

Faes 50m to Barca

• Haha 1