Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Rudkin hasn't started his fax machine up yet so this probably won't get done by the end of the day and we will sell KDH and still fail PSR

The first time this was posted it wasn’t funny, doesn’t improve the 20th time it’s posted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

My biggest worry now is what else do we actually have left to sell of any significant value. 

Mads and Fatawu perhaps in a year or two but no academy graduates that count as pure profit.

Who would have guessed Chilwell would go for 50m, Barnes and KDH for 30m odd each when they broke though.

There will be others just need to time to develop.

2 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Looks like it’s a done deal according to the BBC. Actually gutted with this one, the lad didn’t want to leave, we’ve been forced to drop our pants and take £30m for him and you know his career will slide now. 

Skill wise of course we can replace him but being a local lad he showed his passion for the club week after week.

Hopefully we’ve agreed a buy back option to bring him home again in a couple of years.

Meanwhile the likes of Danny Ward, Soumare, et al have financially drained us over the last three seasons and contributed nothing.

Spot on. He really didn't want to leave.

1 hour ago, AS78UK said:

With KDH sold and Ndidi stalling on signing, I think we have a huge hole in our midfield.   

Worse still KDH would have had the passion and fight to want to keep us up in the league, you can't guarantee that from a replacement. 

They only capable of firefighting and struggling to think 5 minutes ahead.

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Why would you want Chelsea to be successful? Hope he has a career but don’t want him being successful with Chelsea.

Mind the door on your way out.

You keep telling us how you’ll give up should he leave but I’ll hazard a guess you’re still posting on here in 8 months time. Hopefully with a sunnier disposition.

I cant still post on here then?

Sorry if I am not part of an echo chamber.

2 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

My biggest worry now is what else do we actually have left to sell of any significant value. 

Mads and Fatawu perhaps in a year or two but no academy graduates that count as pure profit.

Shouldnt be a problem if we actually employ someone capable of accepting offers for squad players.

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Tongue in cheek ???

Drunk ?

High?

Or a combination of the above.

Sounds like me tonight after 1) being subject to that diabolical England performance lucky fuchers to win it !!

and 2) pished about being robbed again by that scummy club Chelsea taking the Pi55 out of us under paying By at least £10m for KDH !!

3) EPL Muppet FFP/PSR let’s allow the top 6 to flout the rules we’ll pretend to punish them making it last for ever to come to a decision but let’s screw the smaller clubs asap right now or whatever you want to call this screwed up biased system !!

Other than that I’ve had a pretty decent day had a few beers took the dog out for a walk etc etc etc and you lot ?? :ph34r:

Edited by justfoxes

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Other than that I’ve had a pretty decent day had a few beers took the dog out for a walk etc etc etc and you lot ?? :ph34r:

Six gin & tonics in & the lawn mowed. its a good day !!

• Like 1

So now KDH is worth more than 30 million , based on what ? He was exposed in the Premier League,  he showed flaws in the Championship, despite some good numbers, he's v one footed and his passing quality can be v poor. He's got an engine granted but imho I don't think he's anywhere near a £40 million player or top 6 player but time will tell , I wish him well .

As for Rudkin bashing over the fee , it was vital to avoid further PSR punishment  and a fair price ! 

I bet if the deal had collapsed and we got hammered twice for PSR, the same people would be slamming  him for not closing the deal. 

• Like 3

If we’ve sold KDH for £30m but agreed to sign a lad from Chelsea for £5m doesn’t that effectively mean Chelsea got KDH for £25m? Cheap if so.

Not complaining by the way I think it’s the right move for the club sadly at KDH’s expense.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

So now KDH is worth more than 30 million , based on what ? He was exposed in the Premier League,  he showed flaws in the Championship, despite some good numbers, he's v one footed and his passing quality can be v poor. He's got an engine granted but imho I don't think he's anywhere near a £40 million player or top 6 player but time will tell , I wish him well .

As for Rudkin bashing over the fee , it was vital to avoid further PSR punishment  and a fair price ! 

I bet if the deal had collapsed and we got hammered twice for PSR, the same people would be slamming  him for not closing the deal. 

No he would’ve just been sold this season and gone towards avoiding a breach in 24/25

7 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If we’ve sold KDH for £30m but agreed to sign a lad from Chelsea for £5m doesn’t that effectively mean Chelsea got KDH for £25m? Cheap if so.

Not complaining by the way I think it’s the right move for the club sadly at KDH’s expense.

Depends if the Chelsea lad is worth more than 5. 

• Like 1