Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

9 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Hope that’s the last time Chelsea come knocking, sick to death of these

pricks constantly raiding us 

Bunch of groomers!

6 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Bent over and Shafted by scum sucking pond life Chelsea again £30m whatever happened to the £40m valuation hope these fuching idiots have inserted a decent sell on clause in the deal but knowing our lot probably not !!

I can imagine it now,  they sell him to fulham in 2 years time and all city fans get free clappers at the next home match.

4 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Did we get it over the line then?

Definitely, they have an agreement in place with Chelsea so the accounts can be back-dated to recognise this being complete as of 30th June 

I don’t buy into all this I don’t want to leave, this is my club etc, I have no doubt he has a strong affinity for the place however I always felt if a top 6 club came in he would be gone in a flash, I think it was good PR for the fans to hear and also an easy line to trot out when it’s the likes of Brighton and Brentford interested. 

Really hope this deal resolves our PSR issues for 23-24 and we can now push on and bring in some quality additions that give us a fighting chance of survival. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I don’t buy into all this I don’t want to leave, this is my club etc, I have no doubt he has a strong affinity for the place however I always felt if a top 6 club came in he would be gone in a flash, I think it was good PR for the fans to hear and also an easy line to trot out when it’s the likes of Brighton and Brentford interested. 

Really hope this deal resolves our PSR issues for 23-24 and we can now push on and bring in some quality additions that give us a fighting chance of survival. 

What's the lad supposed to do? Refuse to move and force us to breach PSR? The deal was done at a business level, he's a sellable asset and unfortunately we needed the cash

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Do you want to come to Chelsea for £140k a week yes please Enzo

6 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Who has he got to push out to get a starting berth at Chelsea? I like KDH, and in full flight his drive is a real resource. But never saw him at a large Prem team. 

I wouldn't say he has to push anyone out as such, everyone there will be starting with a clean slate, and with Enzo in charge he may have a head start on others. Will be interesting to see how he does there.

2 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

So like every ambitious footballer in the world then?

Has he actually gone? 

Hold no grudges towards him if so. Didn't seem desperate to abandon ship like some others. Don't see him being particularly successful at Chelsea but I don't see many players doing well there. Overall I'm not massively gutted to see him go but the circumstances are annoying 

Posted (edited)

I feel a bit for Dewsbury what player would choose to move to those scum bags unless it's financial or needed for ffp ..

I'm sending him a commiserations card straight after his pal Enzo is sacked and he's getting splinters from sitting on the bench 

Edited by nick6666

3 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

I feel a bit for Dewsbury what player would choose to move to those scum bags unless it's financial or needed for ffp ..

I'm sending him a commiserations card straight after his pal Enzo is sacked and he's getting splinters from sitting on the bench 

I suspect 90% of footballers would given they want to play on the biggest stage possible.even if lcfc paid him the same or they was no need for FFP

Particularly in light that LCFC’s prospects for achieving success aren’t great. 

At 26, this is probably his last chance to make the leap towards a bigger club and grab a decent contract (he will be 30 to 32 when it expires). 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FLAN said:

This feels like he will end up looking back on this as a poor move more than we will 

His fate there is totally tied to Enzo. When Enzo gets sacked KDH will be out on loan to Brentford or Fulham within 6 months imo.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

His fate there is totally tied to Enzo. When Enzo gets sacked KDH will be out on loan to Brentford or Fulham within 6 months imo.

Or us

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

If we haven’t got this over the line on time have we failed FFP again then ?

I'd imagine that the club would try and argue that if we need him to be in last year's accounting that the deal was agreed on the 30th but if we need him for this year's accounting that the deal was completed after the 1st.

Loophole FC.

26 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I suspect 90% of footballers would given they want to play on the biggest stage possible.even if lcfc paid him the same or they was no need for FFP

Particularly in light that LCFC’s prospects for achieving success aren’t great. 

At 26, this is probably his last chance to make the leap towards a bigger club and grab a decent contract (he will be 30 to 32 when it expires). 

And he has a chance of England selection at Chelsea whereas he doesn't with Leicester.

25 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Agreed and he will be used in cup games, and as a rotator - he wont be playing week in week out at Chelsea, not a hope even with Enzo there. 

• Like 1