Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

Reckon the announcement will be at 3pm

and then hopefully start to see the club start making a few further announcements regards Golding, Fatawu and backroom appointments to follow 

Out of curiosity, why do you think it will be at 3pm?

15 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Out of curiosity, why do you think it will be at 3pm?

Just a wild stab in the dark, imagine if I had been correct I would have become an ITK waiting to be shot down from a great height 😂😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Just a wild stab in the dark, imagine if I had been correct I would have become an ITK waiting to be shot down from a great height 😂😂

You my son are now on #FraudWatch

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

I understand the need to sell. 

I don't understand the need to charge £72 for a football match in Leicester. 

Sorry state of modern football were we are seen as consumers to fleece rather than fans.

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Sorry state of modern football were we are seen as consumers to fleece rather than fans.

The stupid thing is matchday revenue is such a small part of the revenue of a football club, they could actually give tickets away for free and it wouldn't make a huge difference. 

Of course there is a bigger agenda to remove the Oiks from football, across the top 2 divisions. 

3 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

The stupid thing is matchday revenue is such a small part of the revenue of a football club, they could actually give tickets away for free and it wouldn't make a huge difference. 

Of course there is a bigger agenda to remove the Oiks from football, across the top 2 divisions. 

The stupidest thing is so few clubs make money due to over inflated wages, transfer fee and agent fees.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The stupidest thing is so few clubs make money due to over inflated wages, transfer fee and agent fees.

Absolutely, there's very few clubs that 'make money' they are always chasing something. Even a club like Brighton is a bit of bad luck and a bad manager appointment away from being us. 

I don't suppose football has ever really been a money maker. Really now if less attractive than ever since you cant really hope of breaking into the elite groups, wouldn't surprise me if the Saudis at Newcastle were a bit annoyed by not being bale to buy success. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

This deal has been done and signed to meet PSR but they will announce this with a couple signings coming in, spineless weasels that they are.

Proper lose lose this announcement of Golding by the way. They announce it before the KDH departure and everyone will be down waiting for them to confirm, announce it after and everyone's fumin with the previous tweet :D 

5 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Doesn’t really tally with our most recent internationals tbh. Justin for example. Or how Chilwell and Maddison have been excluded as Chelsea or Spurs players 

Well chilwell is injured or he would have been there and Maddison well it was a crap decision not to take him. 

Nizaar Kinsella from the BBC reporting that KDH has signed the contract, just waiting for the official announcement. 

He's reported on a few LCFC stories recently, looks like at ITK to follow. Interesting the BBC have someone breaking transfer news like Ornstein now. 

I’m not remotely ITK, but he has said he’s ’really excited’ and ‘looking forward to challenge myself at the top level’. 

Good luck to him. I’d be surprised and very impressed if he’s a starter for Chelsea in a year’s time.

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I’m not remotely ITK, but he has said he’s ’really excited’ and ‘looking forward to challenge myself at the top level’. 

Good luck to him. I’d be surprised and very impressed if he’s a starter for Chelsea in a year’s time.

He's proved us wrong before, and we were all extremely pleased to be so. Fingers crossed for him he does really well. Just not against us, eh? 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

It's hard to tell with KDH whether he is good enough to play at the very highest level. 

Against Liverpool in pre season last year he looked phenomenal.

Everything was done in one or two touches however in my opinion he didn't play to that level again all season. 

If he can play like that week in week out he'll be fine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vestan Pance said:

This deal has been done and signed to meet PSR but they will announce this with a couple signings coming in, spineless weasels that they are.

Will it meet PSR though, or is it just to show that we've been making an effort to meet it, as Rob Tanner has suggested it might have been, and we still won't meet PSR anyway.

15 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Will it meet PSR though, or is it just to show that we've been making an effort to meet it, as Rob Tanner has suggested it might have been, and we still won't meet PSR anyway.

Where has Tanner suggested this?