Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, LCFCJohn said:

So if you were to pick two clubs to put together for a transfer deal and think they could f*** it up, it’d be Leicester and Chelsea :unsure:

Chelsea could try and change the structure very last second, so who knows. With so many parties involved all wanting a slice, it's not an easy one. I mean, if you are KDH's agent, and you know City need to sell, you would demand a huge chunk of change to make it happen. 

3 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

I don't doubt Dewsbury hall loved the club 

But let's not forget he was a man u fan 

So what -  I wonder how many of our academy were Leicester fans as kids. 

5 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

I don't doubt Dewsbury hall loved the club 

But let's not forget he was a man u fan 

The Man Utd support came from his dad but his mum's side are Leicester fans
It was a case of "Leicester are my local team and Man U are my Premier League team" given we were worlds apart in stature and never in the same league while he was growing up.

• Like 1

It's always sad to see us part with a player who genuinely cares for the club.

The transfer is a direct result of the clubs negligence but I can't help but feel Drinkwater vibes.

Enzo will likely persist with him to try and show faith in one of his own signings but I really don't see him good enough, or consistent enough for chelsea. 

What's the consensus of chelsea fans? Underwhelmed?

A needs must deal unfortunately. Incompetent decision making at the top, diverting from what made us a success, combined with a set of rules seemingly only devised to protect the status quo. A fair fee and a heartfelt goodbye from KDH. 

We need to get back to what made us successful in the first place, with some of the rumours flying about, maybe there’s hope we are going to do so, but it’s certainly going to be a big uphill struggle. We need to be smart with wages and recruitment, which up until last summer, hasn’t been good for a while now. Hopefully that changes 

Much respect to KDH for taking it for the team, literally. Clearly, didn't want to leave from what we know.

Hopefully the extra £ he might get with the potential to win something will serve him some happiness.

Always welcome back!

The article on the website is an absolute ****ing shocker. Only a couple more sentences than Lewis Brunt got, written in the most neutral, meh tone of voice, almost feeling like an afterthought. **** the PR shitshow that we have to put up with from this godforsaken club. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Disgustingly poor statement from the club and the social media team. Happy to put up crap posts every single day about some ex-players birthday or some random game we played in 25 years ago, yet one of our own home-grown players leaves, because the s**show of a club needs the money, and they post a half-a**ed sentence like that, almost as if they're not happy he's leaving. They must think us fans are thick.

Obviously written by someone with zero interest in football let alone LCFC. 
May as well get AI to write it at least it would come up with something more fitting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lfu said:

The Man Utd support came from his dad but his mum's side are Leicester fans
It was a case of "Leicester are my local team and Man U are my Premier League team" given we were worlds apart in stature and never in the same league while he was growing up.

Just to qualify first - this isn't a go at KDH. He's definitely one of a very few players in recent years who has had an affinity for the club.

However, you don't support your home town or parents team and then have a back-up more successful team cos you're team aren't prolific enough. I grew up with LCFC mostly in the 2nd division (80s), but I never once felt the need to say I was a Liverpool or Everton fan (yes kiddies, Everton were once a top team!)

• Like 1