Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

1 hour ago, Fuchsocksblu said:

Dunno if it's because I have an art degree but my interpretation of the flowing pattern on the side panels could be like the flowing fur on a fox's tail? 
I kinda like that detail, I'd be interested if they have some sort of detailing on the back. 

Inspired by the ocean waves from a family day at Skegness.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Do you think that's because the sponsor is missing? 

I'm not sure what more could be done with a blue shirt.

It's definitely bigger, the manufacturer logo should never be as big as the club logo, especially as they plaster their stripes all over kits as it is

I just hope that whoever the sponsor ends up being it doesn't ruin the shirt.

Hate to say it, but I quite like Covs new shirt, ruined by a shocking sponsor logo which completely takes over.

3 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Just you wait for the 3rd kit 😂

#FoxesNeverQuit

If the third kit is as decent as the mock pictures (a burnt steak bake) as someone said, that’ll be on me first game of the season.. loved it lol

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Trefoil on that and there'd be some very ugly scenes in bedrooms in and around Leicestershire this evening.

Maybe on the away/3rd kit. Most of the teams with adidas have that this year. Same home kit templates too 

10 hours ago, Super Shinji said:

Maybe on the away/3rd kit. Most of the teams with adidas have that this year. Same home kit templates too 

Only their ‘Elite’ clubs do.

24 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

IMG_1834.png

IMG_1833.jpeg

That Italy shirt is a fake (it's easy to tell because all of the Chinese DHgate sellers use that same background)

This is what it looks like on the actual kit:
Italy_24_Home_Jersey_Blue_IN0657_01_laydItaly_2024_Home_Authentic_Jersey_Blue_IN

• Like 1

On 17/05/2024 at 13:31, blurryface said:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/Leicester_City.htm

at some point we've looked like all our rivals

I know its over 100 years ago but I don't mind little nods to our past - same way we had the black kit with sky blue a few times now - i quite like having different colours to pick from on a match day

leicester_city_1890-1899.gif

leicester_city_1900-1901-ah.gif

leicester_city_1903-1904.gif

The Historical Kits is a very good website. I was surprised that the red shirt was listed as the main shirt in circa 1903. Has anyone got more information on this. I know we had red as a change kit going back but not aware as main kit?