Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

I just can’t get past the swirly side trim and don’t like the look of it. However, I’m morbidly curious to see if the club and adidas give us some marketing-speak about them in the launch (such as saying they’re meant to “evoke the currents of the Soar” or “represent the dynamism of the club’s energetic support” etc.).

• Haha 2

On 26/06/2024 at 14:59, fazzyfox said:

Sponsorship from a leading Dog Food company fell through at the last minute as they realised the potential cruel irony of the season ahead

winalotkit.JPG.7aa2c0c051fc67f0b85c917ad71f0bb9.JPG

Along these lines, Birmingham’s main sponsor last season was ‘Undefeated’ or something.

16 hours ago, Jordan said:

I just can’t get past the swirly side trim and don’t like the look of it. However, I’m morbidly curious to see if the club and adidas give us some marketing-speak about them in the launch (such as saying they’re meant to “evoke the currents of the Soar” or “represent the dynamism of the club’s energetic support” etc.).

The swirly side looks fine. But… anybody wearing sizes over medium are gonna look silly 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

I mean, if I’m gonna get a fake I’ll get one for £13 from the gate. Chances of that mock up being correct with the sponsor is low though.

I wouldn't touch dhgate with a barge pole if im honest.... i got a decent supplier , used him for 4 years 

3 minutes ago, VintageFox73 said:

I wouldn't touch dhgate with a barge pole if im honest.... i got a decent supplier , used him for 4 years 

You’re gonna say that 😂😂

TBH, I don’t mind getting fakes for England, but I collect the LCFC ones so will never buy fake for city. 

Just now, phoneticerror said:

You’re gonna say that 😂😂

TBH, I don’t mind getting fakes for England, but I collect the LCFC ones so will never buy fake for city. 

haha......you put one of mine against a £70 one or what ever they are .....exactly and i mean exactly the same . Lets just say they all get manufactured in the same place, some go out the front door, others dont lol . Full kits £33......

20 minutes ago, VintageFox73 said:

haha......you put one of mine against a £70 one or what ever they are .....exactly and i mean exactly the same . Lets just say they all get manufactured in the same place, some go out the front door, others dont lol . Full kits £33......

Are they vintage

On 26/06/2024 at 11:41, LCGraphix said:

walkers.jpg

On 26/06/2024 at 13:02, StanSP said:

Love that. 

Too much yellow on the sponsor though. Fans won't be happy. Needs to be blue or white. 

On 27/06/2024 at 07:10, Phenom said:

Sponsor stands out too much but the jersey looks good.

Will it be the same original 3D attempt stand out plastic fury texture as original shirt  ?😉🤣

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, VintageFox73 said:

Do they make accurate versions of the 15/16 kits? Every fake I've seen has been terrible, i.e. blue colour is too light, the tonal stripes not right, wrong fabrics, the gold V of the collar is always white on the fakes, the letters on the King Power logo they use are too thick, the pattern on the black away kit is too light/prominent, the crests look shoddy, etc etc etc

You'd think for such a desirable kit (with how much the real things are going for nowadays) that the fakers would want to make accurate copies so they can cash in on the market rather than churn out those Donny Market Specials 😂

2 minutes ago, lfu said:

Do they make accurate versions of the 15/16 kits? Every fake I've seen has been terrible, i.e. blue colour is too light, the tonal stripes not right, wrong fabrics, the gold V of the collar is always white on the fakes, the letters on the King Power logo they use are too thick, the pattern on the black away kit is too light/prominent, the crests look shoddy, etc etc etc

You'd think for such a desirable kit (with how much the real things are going for nowadays) that the fakers would want to make accurate copies so they can cash in on the market rather than churn out those Donny Market Specials 😂

15/16 shirt only the black shirt is still available, but iv never had anyone tell me they have had issues and re order every season anyway. I can basically get any shirt/ kit for any team in the major leagues around the world 

Not Leicester kit related but all this about fining anyone £1000 caught wearing a fake replica at matches, and then O'Hara and Cundy have had fake replicas on their watchalongs every match for TALKSPORT 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

As there is no kit announcement, does that mean we're playing in skins or the spare bibs that someone forgot to wash?

Skins next season, mate. The lads have to have the new sponsor tattooed on their chest 

Cant wait to watch the ladies team!

• Haha 3