Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

Some one (coach 1 etc) is going to buy this merch.

Imagine rocking up to a game, bum bag, Boony hat, Cuban shirt, KP socks, £25 season card…. and not getting in as your polyester covered body is highly flammable 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Seriously does this stuff sell? Who involved with retail is saying this is a good idea? Incredibly KPFC

The type that would go to the opening of an LCFC envelope will be all over it. 

KP - Get the badge in

On 29/05/2024 at 14:15, MYKL said:

Based on rumours and templates, bit of fun mock up.

FoxesTalk Kits Forum.jpg

If this was true it would be arguably our best year for kits ever. Sublime stuff. 

Shame the 3rd will never happen as the club - even though they're continuously stocking the retro version - just will not bite, despite it obviously being one of our most beloved away kits ever. 

Instead they focus on selling cheap KPFC tat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

If this was true it would be arguably our best year for kits ever. Sublime stuff. 

Shame the 3rd will never happen as the club - even though they're continuously stocking the retro version - just will not bite, despite it obviously being one of our most beloved away kits ever. 

Instead they focus on selling cheap KPFC tat.

Is amazing how times change, I can remember that third kit being hated when it came out.

I've still got the blue one, kids have worn it in the past as it's a bit small for me now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Is amazing how times change, I can remember that third kit being hated when it came out.

I've still got the blue one, kids have worn it in the past as it's a bit small for me now. 

Didn't we bin it off halfway through a season because we never won in it?

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Lineker has gone on record as saying it was the ugliest kit he had to wear in his entire career. He couldn't be more wrong. 

I wasn't around for the original, but it's definitely been reappraised in the last 20 years or so. The fact that they still stock it since it sells so well clearly isn't a big enough indicator to the business big brains at the club that a modern version would do very well indeed.

31 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Forget the new kit. Get yourself a King Power bumbag.

Screenshot_20240531_124926_Yahoo Mail.jpg

It's nice to see they're continuing to take 'steps towards off setting their environmental impact' by creating high quality products that are in demand.

I'm just glad I paid £25 to buy a new card to replace my perfectly fine card to play my part too. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Lineker has gone on record as saying it was the ugliest kit he had to wear in his entire career. He couldn't be more wrong. 

I wasn't around for the original, but it's definitely been reappraised in the last 20 years or so. The fact that they still stock it since it sells so well clearly isn't a big enough indicator to the business big brains at the club that a modern version would do very well indeed.

Oh yes, I like it now.

But back then we didn't have the Internet to rant and vent spleen on, it was the swings and roundabouts of the local park where we raged lol

Posted (edited)

Stock take should be nice and easy on the basketball top..

"How many did we buy?"

"450"

"...Yeah still that many"

Edited by AjcW