Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

7 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

In what sense does it not make sense? 

Are you not celebrating the White Label Collection? 

lol where would you like me to start? (i know you're being sarcastic don't worry!)

• Sad 1

Just another example of how out of touch the club hierarchy are with the fan base. Sure, sell this tat overseas to a market that may buy it, but don’t market it to our core fan base. Just like the rest of the own brand stuff they have been selling for years at ridiculous prices. Even the Fox & Crop stuff was massively overpriced.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

There's something superbly ironic that in 13 years or so, people who have made BILLIONS out of a retail empire... have NOT ONCE, done anything successful with the retail elements of LCFC.

They have a state monopoly in Thailand, they don't even need to be particularly good at it as no competition is allowed. It's a licence to print money.

8 minutes ago, Super Shinji said:

Add them to your Temu basket more like

I’ve always said I wish my football team would bring out a basketball top - seems my strongly worded email got through! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Better than drunk Ebay 

I'll have 5 Cuban shirts, a cropped tennis top for the missus, a basketball vest as it's nearly summer and I want to get the guns out, a bucket hat for Skeggy etc etc .............. absolute bliss 

King Power-branded shite for every occasion, what's not to like?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Super Shinji said:

Just another example of how out of touch the club hierarchy are with the fan base. Sure, sell this tat overseas to a market that may buy it, but don’t market it to our core fan base. Just like the rest of the own brand stuff they have been selling for years at ridiculous prices. Even the Fox & Crop stuff was massively overpriced.

Core fan base???? I think you mean custodians 😂😂

56 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Say what you want about the Leicester City King Power Retro collection but I'll be shooting some hoops on the tennis pitch tomorrow in that basketball vest haters gonna hate I'm just doing me

When you are wearing the Amazing Thailand always Amazes you create Iconic King Power Retro Collection White Label Limited Edition fashion, you are guaranteed to be doing you. Because nobody else will want to.

30 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I've been having weird dreams recently.

I swear I dreamed the club released a range of really oddball clothing featuring the King Power 'K' from about eight years ago. 

People say folk aren't interested in this clobber and here's you dreaming about that sweet sweet King Power merch

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

KP have really embraced that small-time drug dealer chic. Very en vogue 

It’s also appropriate because I’m kind of hoping that this whole apparel line is really a front for some sort of money laundering scheme to help us get around the PSR rules.

• Haha 2

Faaaarking hell just had a nose at the KP gear. Some serious head wobbles required at whomever designed this and set the pricing to more than 50p...!

3 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I've been having weird dreams recently.

I swear I dreamed the club released a range of really oddball clothing featuring the King Power 'K' from about eight years ago. 

Some dreams come true lol

King power range is absolute fire.

Bought one of everything.

particularly buzzing about the Cuban shirt, I’ll be knee deep in it on me holibobs.

Me mams made up with the Tennis dress and crop top, she’s also a big fan of the handbag tbf.

• Haha 3