Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

9 hours ago, Dames said:

Really reeks of some mid level director desperately seeking approval from the boss. 

‘Maybe if we release yet more King Power gear the boss will recognise me’.

We have become a joke. LCFC not KPFC. Its about time those in charge remembered that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all of this is overstock meant for the Thai market that was found in a storage room in Bangkok.

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

If anyone says Faes is paid too much then just show them the photos of the shit the clubs made him model in the last 2 years. He's earned every penny if you ask me. 

Yes, it's got the feel of those freaks that dress up their dogs for their own perversions  

I am a man who cannot resist a bargain. If something is cheap enough, I’m having it.

But I don’t know how much they’d have to reduce this stuff for me to be tempted to buy it. 

I think it would have to be coppers, and Gez Taggart and Matty Elliott would have to deliver it to my door.

• Haha 1

Literally all the new clobber is pure sh!t. How they can get away with selling it, and at those prices is beyond me.

They must have sales figures for previous similar merch drops and so they continue to do it, but who's buying it? Do these people have more money than sense or are they exploiting a select number of people who will literally collect anything the club releases?

I know taste and style are subjective but I honestly can't fathom why anyone would buy any of that stuff. Incredible.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I am a man who cannot resist a bargain. If something is cheap enough, I’m having it.

But I don’t know how much they’d have to reduce this stuff for me to be tempted to buy it. 

I think it would have to be coppers, and Gez Taggart and Matty Elliott would have to deliver it to my door.

Yes you'd be buying it for a stag do in Benidorm or such like in mind as well. 

Literally would have to be the bargain bucket within the bargain bucket to even contemplate 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

I’m going to look well fit rocking this in the kop for a November League tie!IMG_5886.thumb.jpeg.bcd6277f92d1117cc850ff5edd7baa5b.jpeg 

I'm thrilled that the club shop took notice of my suggestion :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

I’m going to look well fit rocking this in the kop for a November League tie!IMG_5886.thumb.jpeg.bcd6277f92d1117cc850ff5edd7baa5b.jpeg 

Looking forward to Top having the squad wear this when they walk out for the final game like they did with that ridiculous quilt/jacket thing vs Blackburn.

13 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Literally all the new clobber is pure sh!t. How they can get away with selling it, and at those prices is beyond me.

They must have sales figures for previous similar merch drops and so they continue to do it, but who's buying it? Do these people have more money than sense or are they exploiting a select number of people who will literally collect anything the club releases?

I know taste and style are subjective but I honestly can't fathom why anyone would buy any of that stuff. Incredible.

It'll sell really well to the kind of people that wear socks with sliders.

Seriously, have you seen the shite that teenagers wear nowadays?

This KP stuff will absolutely fly off the shelves.

• Like 1

On 01/06/2024 at 10:22, ALC Fox said:

It's just indicative of the fools "running" the club. Don't know their arse from their elbow. It really isn't difficult to make decent clobber that people want to buy. Tbf it's not just our muppets, you see it across the sport and in other avenues too.