Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

LOL I saw these on DHGate. Considering the images are the footy headlines photos, I’d love to see how poor the results are… might actually be worth £15 just to see.

Last season all the Leicester kits had the FBS logo on the front, although we had changed it to King Power at the last minute.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, adam said:

Be Interesting to see the price.  Must be getting close to 70 quid i reckon.

Was £75 on the adidas website last season. £63 in the club shop? 

I recon they will be £70 in the shop next season. 

9 minutes ago, slymunn said:

And folk will no doubt be saying how well priced they are.

True fans don't question the prices the club charge.😆

Edited by adam
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, slymunn said:

For reference Newcastle’s new shirt is £80 on adidas’ website with most clubs in the £80-£85 range (well over £100 for a “player version”) so I imagine you’re right with £70 in our shop

On 21/06/2024 at 08:07, slymunn said:

On 21/06/2024 at 08:32, LCFCJoe96 said:

For reference Newcastle’s new shirt is £80 on adidas’ website with most clubs in the £80-£85 range (well over £100 for a “player version”) so I imagine you’re right with £70 in our shop

On 21/06/2024 at 08:21, phoneticerror said:

Absolutely disgraceful that price

I feel for families with more than 3 kids with teenagers as well £70-100 for a replica football shirt it’s becoming ridiculous to support the team you love through thick and thin especially a bigger family that would struggle to kit the kids out with the latest kits or just shirts absolutely disgraceful!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I feel for families with more than 3 kids with teenagers as well £70-100 for a replica football shirt it’s becoming ridiculous to support the team you love through thick and thin especially a bigger family that would struggle to kit the kids out with the latest kits or just shirts absolutely disgraceful!!

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy a replica shirt. Of course they're a rip off. What isn’t at the moment? Imo it's not essential to show support through wearing a replica shirt. If you want one you have to buy one. Anyway, some past seasons' shirts are often a better look and much cheaper. Clubs are able to sell loads at around £80 a pop and lots of people even spend more by paying for names on the back! Businesses rarely dobfavours for anyone imo. It's not what they are primarily there for.

• Haha 1

Just now, Livid said:

I haven’t read the entire thread but  any chance it’s not out yet as we’re trying to secure a new sponsor ? 

King Power backing out?..

23 minutes ago, Livid said:

I haven’t read the entire thread but  any chance it’s not out yet as we’re trying to secure a new sponsor ? 

The only logical explanation I can think of

I don't think it's so much King Power 'backing out' of sponsorship so much as it's PSR stating that sponsorship from a group that owns the club cannot be counted as income. Expect FBS or even that vile PTT to be on our shirts to bring in some much-needed cash and keep our heads above water. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Please tell me it's not FBS again

100% not FBS apparently, delayed due to onboarding the new sponsor and likely to be released the week before the Shrewsbury game with drops of the away and third in the following weeks.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

100% not FBS apparently, delayed due to onboarding the new sponsor and likely to be released the week before the Shrewsbury game with drops of the away and third in the following weeks.

If we're still 'onboarding the new sponsor', that implies the sponsorship has only recently been secured. If's it not FBS and it's not KP, then who is it?

18 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

What’s the latest date we’ve ever reversed a new kit?

I'm sure there was one year a few years ago (definitely in the last 5 or 6) where we didn't release it until July.

7 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

If we're still 'onboarding the new sponsor', that implies the sponsorship has only recently been secured. If's it not FBS and it's not KP, then who is it?

Was rumours of Walkers, so hopefully that is true.