Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

The logo is blue & white on the email they've sent out so hopefully wont be that awful green

image.png.7bafbe6d2675dde2354a978b76357d7f.png

First thing I came to post, that ****ing horrible green will have to change! . Now that in white I can live with. **** it, they can even put pacman in yellow (or gold) for me and have him necking little yellow e' s. Get that cyberghost vpn as sleeve sponsors and it could be ****ing epic. Screenshot_20240705_134812_Chrome.jpg.38a31c70aadbb15ca944085203fafd01.jpgScreenshot_20240705_133742_Chrome.jpg.e421604f5e6849a67c029f8399ccaeed.jpg

Edited by gw_leics772

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Calm down. Modern society, all full of ethics and morals lol 

Who gives a shite what BC.Game do! Just give us the money!

Bring back the days of smoking adverts. Give people something to moan about.

image.thumb.png.e4a24ba0bab280d3fdc5f2e218efc5b4.pngI would actually be ten times more likely to buy a shirt with a big stinking fag company on the front.

This one turned out to be fake but it’s a thing of beauty.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

image.thumb.png.e4a24ba0bab280d3fdc5f2e218efc5b4.pngI would actually be ten times more likely to buy a shirt with a big stinking fag company on the front.

Marlborough Lights and that sells out.

If it helps, I’ve bought a Real Madrid shirt this year and it’s the exact template and fit for ours this year, it’s an unreal fit nice and loose on the shoulders and very wide round the chest and waist, miles apart from last year too tight and so long it looks like a dress when you wore the size that fit the torso. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

sadly can’t 

and I stand with you 

Ughhh I was hoping it fell under gambling for the exact same reason!!

Just now, FOXYTALK said:

Tell him it's pacman 😅

lol 

In all seriousness though, how on earth can the club justify sticking that on say, a toddler kit? 

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

sadly can’t 

and I stand with you 

The press release says specifically says it will be on Adults and Men First Team shirts. The way it is worded suggests childrens may not have the sponsor, unless you know otherwise through your contacts?

Edited by stu

2 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

JPS with black and gold away kit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

First thing I came to post, that ****ing horrible green will have to change! . Now that in white I can live with. **** it, they can even put pacman in yellow (or gold) for me and have him necking little yellow e' s. Get that cyberghost vpn as sleeve sponsors and it could be ****ing epic. Screenshot_20240705_134812_Chrome.jpg.38a31c70aadbb15ca944085203fafd01.jpgScreenshot_20240705_133742_Chrome.jpg.e421604f5e6849a67c029f8399ccaeed.jpg

humane-drama-film-1980-the-elephant-man-dignity.jpg

• Haha 1

Nice kit imo. Not off the rack like most addidas kits. Villa, fulham, man utd have same design. At time of writing so do Spain and Germany. Same design different colour ours is unique 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AjcW said:

lol 

In all seriousness though, how on earth can the club justify sticking that on say, a toddler kit? 

It really i$ a my$tery.

Edited by VLC86
  • Haha 1