Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

19 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

KP detest white shorts with a passion 

One of the few things they still get right, all blue is much smarter and almost all of our success going back to the 90s has come in all blue.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

Walkers has been USA (Pepsi) owned for 50 yrs (Lays in Europe). Think we’d be better served sponsored by the pork pie marketing board.

Still produced locally. If we focus too much on that kinda thing the fan base will only be happy when the club is sponsored by the new market 

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

One of the few things they still get right, all blue is much smarter and almost all of our success going back to the 90s has come in all blue.

No, it's wrong. Blue + White are our colours for around 87 of the last 100 years.

And of those 13 in all blue, around 9 have been with KP. They are categorically wrong.

Your personal taste may prefer all blue aesthetically (I don't, our blue is dull and the white freshens it up) ....but that's an opinion thing. Which is a different subject to right & wrong

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Gutted we aren’t sponsored by Alliance and Leicester anymore 

We've only ever had 3 really shit sponsors in our history, and 2 of them have been in the last 3 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

Yes, tongue in cheek. Maybe we should of approached Next, Dunelm or Samworth brothers 

Dunelm is a good shout it’s probably where we will be getting most of our new players from this year 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

May be an image of 4 people, people playing football, people playing American football and text

The photoshop job on that photo is horrendous 🤣.

“Here you are lads, put these on.”

”No sponsor this year?”

”Not been sorted yet because Big Susan is still on holiday, so we’ll slap it on there digitally when she’s pulled her finger out”. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

”No sponsor this year?”

”Not been sorted yet because Big Susan is still on holiday, so we’ll slap it on there digitally when she’s pulled her finger out”. 

haha, thats where theyve fooled you.

Its not going to be printed on the shirts... you/the player pays a $25 monthly fee and the logo is projected onto your shirt lol 

26 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

No, it's wrong. Blue + White are our colours for around 87 of the last 100 years.

And of those 13 in all blue, around 9 have been with KP. They are categorically wrong.

Your personal taste may prefer all blue aesthetically (I don't, our blue is dull and the white freshens it up) ....but that's an opinion thing. Which is a different subject to right & wrong

Much prefer the Blue Shirts, White Shorts, White Stockings

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

”No sponsor this year?”

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I assumed player heads had been added in post cos this leaked with the original image weeks ago. Who the hell is this guy?IMG_8752.thumb.jpeg.79d360c5bb645bdacdf95e7e60a687c9.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Seventy Pounds Sterling! 

:nigel:

At least it’s not as a rip off as Spuds £125 for a shirt and that’s without the printing Manc City £80 or £120 in some dodgy gift box FFS Now that’s a fuching pi55 take to fans !

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

At least it’s not as a rip off as Spuds £125 for a shirt and that’s without the printing Manc City £80 or £120 in some dodgy gift box FFS Now that’s a fuching pi55 take to fans !

I wonder when we will start to sell the £125 ‘player versions’. I’m shocked we haven’t jumped on that band wagon this season.

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I wonder when we will start to sell the £125 ‘player versions’. I’m shocked we haven’t jumped on that band wagon this season.

Our players don’t get player versions which is why we don’t sell them. Only the higher tiers of adidas/nike clubs get them