Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

Couldn’t sum up our club better…. lol my findings comment has been live on the club LinkedIn post for well over two hours.

Absolute amateurs, didn’t think it would stay up more than 2 minutes! 

• Haha 1

Funnier still is that in all the club’s mention of BC . GAME and the (very limited) promotional images returned by a quick Google search, they don’t once use the stylised B (₿) in any logo, other than that on the shirt.

Branding.

9 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

Funnier still is that in all the club’s mention of BC . GAME and the (very limited) promotional images returned by a quick Google search, they don’t once use the stylised B (₿) in any logo, other than that on the shirt.

Branding.

Let’s face it. Probably a typo at the club 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

No, it's wrong. Blue + White are our colours for around 87 of the last 100 years.

And of those 13 in all blue, around 9 have been with KP. They are categorically wrong.

Your personal taste may prefer all blue aesthetically (I don't, our blue is dull and the white freshens it up) ....but that's an opinion thing. Which is a different subject to right & wrong

More and more women’s teams are moving away from white shorts in recent years (for good reason) so we should expect more home kits featuring blue shorts as we’ve aligned the look of both teams. 

P.S. this isn’t an endorsement of the kits and sponsor (which I don’t like), or the way most of our supporters are being treated by the club

Edited by The_77
Removed redundant word

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Couldn’t sum up our club better…. lol my findings comment has been live on the club LinkedIn post for well over two hours.

Absolute amateurs, didn’t think it would stay up more than 2 minutes! 

Yet on here, a couple of comments I've made about the (lack of) cleanliness of KP's wealth are wiped within seconds 

28 minutes ago, The_77 said:

More and more women’s teams are moving away from white shorts in recent years (for good reason) so we should expect more home kits featuring blue shorts as we’ve aligned the look of both teams. 

P.S. this isn’t an endorsement of the kits and sponsor (which I don’t like), or the way most of our supporters are being treated by the club

Ok, I can see the sense in women's teams avoiding white shorts but, frankly, 99.9 % of city fans couldn't give a shite if the girls team rocked up dressed as clowns. 

Off on a tangent, I've thought for a while the women's team should have it's own identity, kit and name away from simply, Leicester City Women. 

If they rebranded as, say Leicester Fosse, played in the maroon kit they could easily and be better referred to as the fosse as opposed to a dismissive the women, the girls etc

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Anybody been to the shop? Does PAC Man have an eye or not? Web images don’t match the player jerseys 

IMG_8761.thumb.jpeg.ff38905ee60a025ed9d41f558808442c.jpeg

It does, but they washed this top once and the eye fell off.

Also looks about 3 sizes too big for him.

Edited by wardyfox86
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

We've sold our soul to the devil. Hideous sponsor and the management should hang their heads in shame as it's the management of the club that has put us in a position where we're flirting with such horrific betting scam firms. 

At least the kids shirts won't have the logo on them but then it becomes pretty expensive for an Adidas t-shirt!

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Yet on here, a couple of comments I've made about the (lack of) cleanliness of KP's wealth are wiped within seconds 

*edit - they pinned it not deleted; my mistake lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

It’s just very bland. I know there’s only so much you can do with a blue shirt but surely it could have a little more pizzazz than this. 

‘Foxes never quit’ 14 months after we downed tools and threw away our premier league status. :unsure:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So is this basically just a dodgy company that Top gives a massive wedge of money to, they take a cut for themselves and they use the rest to advertise on our shirts for a very PSR helpful sum that let's us spend more this window? 

fe91a3dc38b1981226c5c025fc759674.350x233

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

So is this basically just a dodgy company that Top gives a massive wedge of money to, they take a cut for themselves and they use the rest to advertise on our shirts for a very PSR helpful sum that let's us spend more this window? 

You sir get a free home kit….