Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Not sure if these numbers are inflated or not, but for a club of our size, they’re decent sales figures for 24 hours IMG_8767.thumb.jpeg.f0264656fb8367392fb3d5218d583807.jpeg

So with this top, what isn’t included? I only assume the bia Saigon logo on the sleeve.. foxes never quit on the neck maybe but the rest will probably be alright.. 

I don’t mean to be a snob but someone has bought my boy last seasons home top and this years England white strip.. the Leicester top is 2 shades of blue lighter than it should be and the stitching is awful.. you can see it unthreading in places. The England one, the thicker rolled neckline don’t look right. I understand peoples money and beliefs are different but I just don’t think I could wear a fake one.. I’d rather just leave it.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

So with this top, what isn’t included? I only assume the bia Saigon logo on the sleeve.. foxes never quit on the neck maybe but the rest will probably be alright.. 

I don’t mean to be a snob but someone has bought my boy last seasons home top and this years England white strip.. the Leicester top is 2 shades of blue lighter than it should be and the stitching is awful.. you can see it unthreading in places. The England one, the thicker rolled neckline don’t look right. I understand peoples money and beliefs are different but I just don’t think I could wear a fake one.. I’d rather just leave it.. 

Quality of the fakes vary between suppliers. Also for certain kits they can't seem to get anywhere close. The maroon FA cup one was particularly bad being a completely different colour. The one I got had a wonky iron on which wrinkled/cracked having never been worn or washed. I personally won't get another, and would rather wait a couple months for the late-season discount at the fan store, or lightly used genuine ones on ebay for sub-£30. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I only buy genuine Leicester, but happy with fake England/Miami/Whatever Fad Club Messi/Bellingham plays for etc (my boy plays a lot of footy so needs a few spare kits for training).

My point wasn’t to try and convince you to buy from here, it’s to highlight quite a significant amount of sales in 24 hours. Much higher than I’d expect for a club of our size.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, brucey said:

Quality of the fakes vary between suppliers. Also for certain kits they can't seem to get anywhere close. The maroon FA cup one was particularly bad being a completely different colour. The one I got had a wonky iron on which wrinkled/cracked having never been worn or washed. I personally won't get another, and would rather wait a couple months for the late-season discount at the fan store, or lightly used genuine ones on ebay for sub-£30. 

Agreed with this. My son’s AC Milan kit was amazing in comparison, but Miami socks didn’t match the shade of pink. 

With that said, my official LCFC 22/23 shirts direct from Adidas had uneven fanny flap collars.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Not sure if these numbers are inflated or not, but for a club of our size, they’re decent sales figures for 24 hours IMG_8767.thumb.jpeg.f0264656fb8367392fb3d5218d583807.jpeg

As far as I understand they use the same product page for different shirts but just update the listing. That’s why there’s so many sales. 

Posted (edited)

Been looking at the kit more today. I know it leaked ages ago, but it’s quite nice to see a city kit that’s blue with YELLOW and no bloody gold on it. Blue, yellow and white takes me back to my childhood cos I’m an old fart.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1