Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Yeah, sure, but unless I'm misremembering, he tends to smash penalties in? Top corners are quite common from him I thought.

Think that was years ago. I just remember his tepid ‘placed’ misses vs Spartak Moscow and Fulham last season. Bottled taking one at the World cup as well

Vardy is a big boy and he needs to take his medicine. That was a poor penalty from him. He never scuffs them his style is bang it in so why change a winning formula?

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So in Vardy's case it as all about history, but for Daka its all about the now, feels fair and unbiased.   lol

Check out vardy v daka goals this season 

• Thanks 1

My perception of our strikers has really changed this season. Most of us thought the one position we were stacked out with quality was striker at the beginning of the season. I honestly thought it would be Ihanacho's year and if he got injured we had Vardy. We signed Cannon as well. Then the goals weren't coming from the strikers I thought it was the system we were playing. Now having watched Vardy and Daka miss so many chances, Ihanacho look lazy and yet Cannon still can't get a look in I think striker is one of our weakest areas. 

Edited by Product of 84
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

**** his record.

I'd expect him to have his record bringing leicester into administration with his 190k PW wages 

Honestly the best thing for the football club will be when he leaves so we can move on with the new generation.

Look he was amazing and what he has done for the club is nothing but exceptional but he should of left last year 

He didn't hold anyone at gunpoint for his contract.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

**** his record.

I'd expect him to have his record bringing leicester into administration with his 190k PW wages 

Honestly the best thing for the football club will be when he leaves so we can move on with the new generation.

Look he was amazing and what he has done for the club is nothing but exceptional but he should of left last year 

To each his own…lol

Presumably Daka has been earning his wages?! Perhaps if we’d gotten rid of him we wouldn’t be worrying about “administration”.

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Just get Ricardo in, move Ndidi to his proper centre DMF position, Fatawu out for Cannon. Have him link play with the midfield and focus playing with Mavididi as their right side is vulnerable. Simple tactical changes. 

It is Enzo though.... 🤔🙄

Just now, NaijaFox said:

To each his own…lol

Presumably Daka has been earning his wages?! Perhaps if we’d gotten rid of him we wouldn’t be worrying about “administration”.

So if we don`t go up becasuse we missed that penalty, you would be good with that? NOBODY should ever be beyond criticism.

1 minute ago, Product of 84 said:

My perception of our strikers has really changed this season. Most of us thought the one position we were stacked out with quality was striker at the beginning of the season. I honestly thought it would be Ihanacho's year and if he got injured we had Vardy. We signed Cannon as well. Then the goals weren't coming from the strikers I thought it was the system we were playing. Now having watched Vardy and Daka miss so many chances, Ihanacho look lazy and yet Cannon still can't get a look in I think striker is one of our weakest areas. 

First two matches Cannon played this season he scored in both games and then Enzo dropped him 🤷

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So in Vardy's case it as all about history, but for Daka its all about the now, feels fair and unbiased.   lol

Yes, in Vardy’s case there’s enough evidence to suggest a blip (and of course he’s 37 years old). For Daka what exactly have we seen about “then” to suggest otherwise about “now”?!

Edited by NaijaFox

5 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

Mavadidi ran into space a few times but Faes ignores him and he sends it back putting everyone else under pressure. 

He plays like he’s sabotaging us but it’s more likely a case of Hanlon’s razor. 

That's the malice Vs stupidity one right?

• Like 1

Should be behind but had the chance to go 2 up against a team that has a horrible record this season when going behind. Talk about squeaky bum time. Win this and we can afford to lose against Southampton as winning the last 2 would see us promoted. We all fear how this game will now end. For once leicester surprise us!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimJams said:

To be fair he's spent most of his career nowhere near it.

Oh yeah I’m not blaming him. I’ve said it before one of the downsides of him playing there is his inexperience 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Hamza is strangely terrifyingly effective on occasion, or those words in a different order

Enzo must have had words with him.... something like I'm only playing you because we've got the same agent even though the supportors hate you so I'm given you one more chance to prove yourself!