Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (H) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, Ashdav86 said:

Can't remember when one of our 4 strikers actually scored

Vardy

Our last goal before this one actually 

Edited by Tuna

Oh Vardy...very unlike him to take a penalty like that. Frustrating.

Not seen much from Fatawu or Mavididi just yet. I'll put that down to WBA just being very well set up defensively though.

Very, very lucky earlier on in the game not to be a couple of goals behind. Hopefully we can nick another goal early in the second half. Otherwise not sure many of us can take the tension 😅

I’m dreading 80mins onwards, just knowing I’m going to be fuming for the rest of the day.

I really hope they can prove me wrong and show some grit and finish these off or at least see it out.

Time to act like champions and win a tight game. 

• Like 1

Andy Hinchcliffe is a nob, I’d prefer to listen to Lee Hendrie because he knows more about football. Andy Hinchcliffe just seems to talk like we are all blind and then gets things wrong. 

Just now, Fox85 said:

Vardy gets away with so much but if that was Daka everyone would be calling for his head.

However I think Vardy has achieved more in that first half that he has in his last 4 games for us.

Daka wouldn't have had the brains to anticipate the defenders poor control to win the pen tbf.

But you're right vardy has gotten away with a few mistakes of late. Can't remember the game.. but the match a few weeks ago where he missed sitter after sitter was unbelievable..  Bristol I think?

Should be 2 - 0 but we're Leicester, we never make it easy for ourselves. Started the game poorly but the goal grew our confidence. We just need more urgency and more belief second half. We can't afford to sit back and let them back into it. We've got to go for it! 

• Like 1

We look mikes off from the team that was dominating 1st half of the season. N’didi has become crap again. Other than scoring that goal but the rest of the team needs a big kick up the arse by Enzo., we can’t afford to lose this game!

Just now, Ely fox said:

Andy Hinchcliffe is a nob, I’d prefer to listen to Lee Hendrie because he knows more about football. Andy Hinchcliffe just seems to talk like we are all blind and then gets things wrong. 

He's also not on comms for this one.

Just now, Simonb said:

Daka wouldn't have had the brains to anticipate the defenders poor control to win the pen tbf.

But you're right vardy has gotten away with a few mistakes of late. Can't remember the game.. but the match a few weeks ago where he missed sitter after sitter was unbelievable..  Bristol I think?

Honestly.

Vardy

DAKA

maybe Ihanacho 

Shouldn't even be anywhere near the team sheets anymore 

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Vardy gets away with so much but if that was Daka everyone would be calling for his head.

However I think Vardy has achieved more in that first half that he has in his last 4 games for us.

Wonder why…oh wait, look at the record! :doh:

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Not fantastic, we're lucky to be ahead. Faes doing his best to create a goal for them and Choudhurys positioning has been hit and miss. Ndidi sure scored but isn't really looking on it.

They're playing so narrowly though, need to get it out to Fatawu and Mavididi more

I'm wondering if that's why they're doing it though. It seems to be forcing the wingers to have to come in at their defence, and into a crowd.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Oh Vardy...very unlike him to take a penalty like that. Frustrating.

Not seen much from Fatawu or Mavididi just yet. I'll put that down to WBA just being very well set up defensively though.

Very, very lucky earlier on in the game not to be a couple of goals behind. Hopefully we can nick another goal early in the second half. Otherwise not sure many of us can take the tension 😅

Its not though is it? Hes had some dreadful penalties over the years

• Like 1