Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

West Brom (H) Match-Thread

KDH isn't quite on it today, and we're missing creativity in the middle. Ndidi has had plenty of chances to release Vardy or Fatawu, but either mishit it, or turned back (probably lack of confidence he can make the pass).

5 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

The both scenarios can exist. He’s done what I have mentioned more times than crossed the ball. 

right now though, it’s goals that win us games. A defender with inaccurate passes might not cost us games, so I’ll take those issues all day long if he’s going to get crosses in like that..

Guest Col city fan

Funny ol game..

I’m no fan of Hamza, but that goal-line clearance could literally have saved the season. 
If Brom went one-nil up there, our heads would have dropped.

Huge moment in the game that.

As for Vards missing the penno… could be equally as crucial

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Vardy gets away with so much but if that was Daka everyone would be calling for his head.

However I think Vardy has achieved more in that first half that he has in his last 4 games for us.

That's because Vardy has proven himself here and is one of our best ever strikers, if not players. He's also 37 and winding down in his career. 

Daka has shown nothing here outside a few glimpses of quality and is in his prime. 

Vardy has earned some grace, Daka hasn't even earned a place in our championship matchday squad. 

• Like 3

Just now, NaijaFox said:

Wonder why…oh wait, look at the record! :doh:

So in Vardy's case it as all about history, but for Daka its all about the now, feels fair and unbiased.   lol

Just now, NaijaFox said:

Wonder why…oh wait, look at the record! :doh:

**** his record.

I'd expect him to have his record bringing leicester into administration with his 190k PW wages 

Honestly the best thing for the football club will be when he leaves so we can move on with the new generation.

Look he was amazing and what he has done for the club is nothing but exceptional but he should of left last year 

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Its not though is it? Hes had some dreadful penalties over the years

Yeah, sure, but unless I'm misremembering, he tends to smash penalties in? Top corners are quite common from him I thought.

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

**** his record.

I'd expect him to have his record bringing leicester into administration with his 190k PW wages 

Honestly the best thing for the football club will be when he leaves so we can move on with the new generation.

Look he was amazing and what he has done for the club is nothing but exceptional but he should of left last year 

🤦

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Not fantastic, we're lucky to be ahead. Faes doing his best to create a goal for them and Choudhurys positioning has been hit and miss. Ndidi sure scored but isn't really looking on it.

They're playing so narrowly though, need to get it out to Fatawu and Mavididi more

Mavadidi ran into space a few times but Faes ignores him and he sends it back putting everyone else under pressure. 

He plays like he’s sabotaging us but it’s more likely a case of Hanlon’s razor. 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Honestly.

Vardy

DAKA

maybe Ihanacho 

Shouldn't even be anywhere near the team sheets anymore 

Vardys a decent squad option still. Daka and iheanacho I agree on

Problem is, Cannon don't look too great either yet.. needed games earlier In the season.. too late to experiment now

Vardys experience will see us through.. he'll score 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Funny ol game..

I’m no fan of Hamza, but that goal-line clearance could literally have saved the season. 
If Brom went one-nil up there, our heads would have dropped.

Huge moment in the game that.

As for Vards missing the penno… could be equally as crucial

Yes especially as he involved in the attack just before we lost the ball. He did really well to get back to block that off the line.