Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

West Brom (H) 2-1 Post-Match Thread

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Hamza was outstanding but that aside we scraped over the line there.

Cannon not getting a sniff is quite frankly fcuking baffling.

Agreed but vardy did his job and we have 3 points so it don't matter.

Personally until we're over the line keep with vardys experience.. if we go up I'll Personally start the season with a clean slate with Enzo.

Tough Job, minus points, next to no funds.. won't be easy

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure Coady was great, defensively we conceded more chances than we ever have and he was done for the goal. However leadership helps. 

Agree with your point on the goal. But the guy showed the type of attitude and balls we need, not to mention he seems to get others fired up. So yes, leadership helps and he showed it. 

About time luck was on our side after all the games and chances we had to win but didn’t. 

Now let’s build on this    You could see how much it meant to the lads at the end

come on Leicester:scarf:

Edited by Japanfox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Obviously it's a huge win, and it's at better to be able to rebuild with the buffer of premier league cash, just the cracks we're papering over get wider.

lets worry about that in the summer, no game is going to be easy now.

Three points is the main thing. Not our prettiest performance but I think we can all agree that the seemingly effortless wins of our purple patch are well behind us, and all that counts now is getting promotion by hook or crook.

Well done Hamza for keeping us in the game when we were getting battered. MOM.

• Like 2

Someone else mentioned it, but we were surprisingly open at times. Not sure if that was because we were 'freer' today, or whether WBA were just good?

Coady was good when called on, but was it THAT much of an improvement on recent defensive performances? 

Today we got lucky with Baggies not taking chances. I thought going forward we were ok-ish without really testing the keeper. 

Baggies did well along the wings and really on balance should have had a draw with chances missed. How open we seem to be defensively is really worrying for me. 

What I'd give for a clean sheet at the moment. 

All that matters is three points and getting over the line though. Very nervy 

3 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Three points is the main thing. Not our prettiest performance but I think we can all agree that the seemingly effortless wins of our purple patch are well behind us, and all that counts now is getting promotion by hook or crook.

Well done Hamza for keeping us in the game when we were getting battered. MOM.

Bang on

Genuinely looked like the players put their all in to it today.. bar mavididi who has never got out of first gear.

Huge huge win, however we got it.

• Like 2

I actually thought up until the putting the ball in the net, West Brom were the best side I have seen down at the KP this season, superior to Leeds and Ipswich. They tore us apart for much of the game and it was a freak that they only had 1 goal to show for it. They looked fair solid at the back and limited us quite well and generally a tidy side. Very unfortunate for them today.

• Like 1