Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That light show e-mail isn't real, surely?! Please?! 

I'm not usually one to ask for people to be sacked/lose their jobs, but Laura is treading a fine line calling it 'stadium bowl' ffs. 

Well it's on the club website too:

Leicester City supporters are advised to arrive early for Tuesday evening’s game against Southampton at King Power Stadium (8pm kick-off).
- Special video montage and light sequence to be shown ahead of kick-off
- Supporters encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm
- Leicester City host Southampton on Tuesday 23 April

A special LCFC video montage will be shown on the big screens inside the stadium bowl 20 minutes before kick-off and will be followed by a light sequence.

Supporters are therefore encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm to be ready to watch the pre-match activities.

Please note the lighting may be disruptive to people who are sensitive to light. Any supporters attending the game who have concerns about the light sequence should email [email protected].

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

"Inside the stadium bowl".

WTF?!

ffs yes the bowl lasted 5 mins in 2002 , and  if  i wanted to see  jon michel jar and his lazer show i wouldnt go down the city id go to the doctor for help . pre match entertainment is crap unless its Claudio's italian mate giving us a treat on our greatest day.  class act that  and im no opera fella:worship:

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Well it's on the club website too:

Leicester City supporters are advised to arrive early for Tuesday evening’s game against Southampton at King Power Stadium (8pm kick-off).
- Special video montage and light sequence to be shown ahead of kick-off
- Supporters encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm
- Leicester City host Southampton on Tuesday 23 April

A special LCFC video montage will be shown on the big screens inside the stadium bowl 20 minutes before kick-off and will be followed by a light sequence.

Supporters are therefore encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm to be ready to watch the pre-match activities.

Please note the lighting may be disruptive to people who are sensitive to light. Any supporters attending the game who have concerns about the light sequence should email [email protected].

It's a Jon Rudkin apology video, I encourage you to get to your seats early. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Kienan dewsbury croc said:

Bazunu and Armstrong out for Southampton and downes potentially as well for me hamza was a Trojan on Saturday I wouldn’t drop him and coady either do we rest Vardy ps come on Middlesbrough 

Bazunu was shite anyway. 

24 minutes ago, Kienan dewsbury croc said:

Bazunu and Armstrong out for Southampton and downes potentially as well for me hamza was a Trojan on Saturday I wouldn’t drop him and coady either do we rest Vardy ps come on Middlesbrough 

Does that mean you’d leave out Ricardo even if he’s fit enough to play? 

15 minutes ago, Kienan dewsbury croc said:

No he’s a possibility but how can u drop hamza after his heroics at the weekend 

Because consistency has never been Hamzas strong point. Need to be playing our best against Southampton. 

Not sure whats more cringe, that fact that we have some twat flicking the light switch on and off for a few minutes in the first place or the fact we advertise it like some sort of spectacle. Tragic.

7 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Not sure whats more cringe, that fact that we have some twat flicking the light switch on and off for a few minutes in the first place or the fact we advertise it like some sort of spectacle. Tragic.

I don't know why we bother with them. Every single time we do it, it's shit and we end up losing the game meekly. Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, 3 defeats on critical nights.

Need to decide if they're putting on a football match or a Coldplay gig.

• Thanks 1

We just need to play this smart, it's saints that will be playing high up and going for the attack, they really need the 3 points.

We can pick them off with counters

There defence ain't the fastest.  

Enzo please play a different game plan lol

Edited by HarryDee8

5 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

If it wasn’t already, this is now must win 

It actually isn’t is it ? 
We need 2 wins out of 3 games left. That guarantees 2nd. 

Just now, STEVIE B said:

It actually isn’t is it ? 
We need 2 wins out of 3 games left. That guarantees 2nd. 

Won’t beat Preston away I don’t think- tactics don’t work in our favour the same way as Southampton. Have to win both home games imo

• Haha 1