Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 24/25

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a question, if I have renewed and paid for my season ticket, but my circumstances mean that I am no longer able to use it mid-way through the season, can I cancel it and get a refund for the remaining games? And will I still retain my points as a member? 

Edited by MonkeyTennis?

29 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Here's a question, if I have renewed and paid for my season ticket, but my circumstances mean that I am no longer able to use it mid-way through the season, can I cancel it and get a refund for the remaining games? And will I still retain my points as a member? 

Section 54 of the season ticket T’s & C’s 

a Season Ticket is not refundable and cannot be cancelled by the Season Ticket Holder during the course of the Season. However, the Club will consider requests for a refund in exceptional circumstances or on compassionate grounds, on a case- by-case basis.

if the club wont refund it then your options include putting it up for resale on the clubs website, you can do that 5 times per season, you can also forward it to a “guest” 5 times as well 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

You can sell tickets about 5 times a season and forward on to others an additions 4 or 5 times, so if you had those that would cover you for half a season of games....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

You can sell tickets about 5 times a season and forward on to others an additions 4 or 5 times, so if you had those that would cover you for half a season of games....

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking after seeing @jammie82uk's response (very helpful, thank you). So far I have never been able to get the resale platform to work, but if it looks like I'm going to be missing lots of games then its obviously worth trying again. 

• Thanks 1