Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 24/25

36 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

What happens to your home priority points if you choose not to renew your ST? Do they go back to zero? 

You'd still have whatever home points you had when you first got your season ticket + extras like cup games and friendlies. But you'd be back alongside everyone else when applying again. And would need to be a member.

16 minutes ago, glar84 said:

You'd still have whatever home points you had when you first got your season ticket + extras like cup games and friendlies. But you'd be back alongside everyone else when applying again. And would need to be a member.

Does that mean if you have 60 points before getting your first ST, that you'd be able to "hop on/hop off" STs every season? 

Does anyone know what the ST away priority tier numbers are?

Will they change for next season?

Just trying to work out if I will have moved up an allocation tier by renewing my ST this year.

I was under "All ST Holders" last year but obviously I've been given 50 more points for renewing but not sure how much impact that's made towards moving up the tiers.

Cheers.

Had a fvcking nightmare - sister thought I was renewing hers, I thought she was.

She tried to do it late last night but can't login and this morning we cant get through on  phone - just cuts you off.

Have we lost the ticket?

Me and other sister pay by DD so auto renewed, she paid via card hence the issue

Just emailed the Ticket office but I'm panicking now!

1 minute ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Had a fvcking nightmare - sister thought I was renewing hers, I thought she was.

She tried to do it late last night but can't login and this morning we cant get through on  phone - just cuts you off.

Have we lost the ticket?

Me and other sister pay by DD so auto renewed, she paid via card hence the issue

Just emailed the Ticket office but I'm panicking now!

Yeh probably email lcfchelp as well because they'll have released the seat for relocation if not renewed. 

3 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Yeh probably email lcfchelp as well because they'll have released the seat for relocation if not renewed. 

Yeh thanks - I cc'd them. Absolutely gutted as we've had the three seats together for 16 or so years 

Is the help one Jim's address?

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Does that mean if you have 60 points before getting your first ST, that you'd be able to "hop on/hop off" STs every season? 

That’s what I was wondering. I have 69 pts. But I think you might lose them. 

Apparently, the club had a number of applications with very high point totals.

They also haven’t seen many season tickets returned/not taken up by current season ticket holders

the pool of tickets available is lower than expected

3 minutes ago, GLC said:

They also haven’t seen many season tickets returned/not taken up by current season ticket holders

If only they had built a bigger ****ing stadium. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, GLC said:

genuinely where have you heard this then?

my lads on 54 - and i'm on 59. will be mildly frustrated if he misses the boat by 1. my own fault i guess for going camping Blackburn (h) or deciding to sack off Millwall (h)

3 hours ago, GLC said:

It’s rumoured that the cut-off point for this year was 55 points, 

Turns out the person that told me was correct 😭

We r also disappointed we had 50+ home points and the seats we have been sitting in nearly every home game have been empty for the last two seats according to the people around us. The two tickets are one row behind the other so I can’t believe what we can’t have them.  The club kept saying get more than 40 you’ll get seats. Roll on another season of £1200 on match tickets making it unfair for genuine supporters.