Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's illegal to sell football tickets even at face value. 

I get that, but if I don’t go to a match I’ll let a friend have it for free, the club effectively bars me from even doing that!

24 minutes ago, Viva said:

Firstly you will note that’s a stat from 4 years ago. Secondly, it’s not the question I was answering.

Around 99% of under 50 year olds have one, like I said. 

Over 65 year olds won’t have to pay for a new ST card. 

I have a smart phone but I have more confidence in the physical ticket working than my phone. Physical tickets don't run out of charge.

And yes, before you jump in to defend the club, I know that's my fault and not theirs.

3 hours ago, Whiner said:

Is there anyone on here who has a digital card already, explain how it works for each game, is the ticket emailed before each game and then you load it to your wallet on your phone, if this is the case what stops you forwarding the email to someone else’s phone so that they can use the ticket?

I have had it since the beginning usually get the next game automatically within 12 hours of the last game finishing. I bought extras for last Saturday link game by email 4 days before game forwarded to my guests they all downloaded to their phones instantly and had no issues. I have had NFT tickets at multiple grounds with no issues. Oh and for all the ageist fools I am a pensioner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I have a smart phone but I have more confidence in the physical ticket working than my phone. Physical tickets don't run out of charge.

And yes, before you jump in to defend the club, I know that's my fault and not theirs.

I get that people prefer to use cards. I do. Having to use a mobile phone though which virtually everyone has, really is not a major issue for most. I think if season tickets were reduced by 5% instead of increased, you would still get people on here saying it should have gone down by 10%!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

It’s a simple marketing tactic. They don’t want people to have them. People won’t pay the £25. People won’t have them. Problem solved! 

Why anyone would want to have something that’s easy to lose/break still is beyond me. I imagine most of the anger is to do with it being more difficult to share with mates/family? 

The scanners work fine, people need to move forwards! 

Oh and before anyone throws it at me, there’s no way anyone who can afford a season ticket is suffering from digital poverty…

It's nothing to with digital poverty not all people want or need a smart phone just to function in society

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whiner said:

I get that, but if I don’t go to a match I’ll let a friend have it for free, the club effectively bars me from even doing that!

I agree, it really is annoying and often why we get empty seats when fans are crying out for them. There's s possibility that I won't be able to make it tomorrow night but won't have a chance to give our 2 tickets away.

The club state that season ticket prices will increase by around 5% but if we get promoted there will be 19 home games instead of 23 so the actual increase per game in my case will be around 27%.

Probably still good value but way higher per game than the 5% announced.

5 hours ago, adam said:

The 5% price rise annoys me. In the grand scheme of things for the club its very little money. It Will make no difference to them.

An extra cost on the fan when the players are getting richer and richer.

The people in charge of this club deserve us to be playing in front of a half filled stadium like Stoke.

I agree with your point wholehearedly, playing devils advocate they know full well 5% is not quite enough for anyone to knock it on the head, and if they did there is demand for someone else to snap it up. Suspect if we go up we will have one of the cheapest season tickets in the Prem still

51 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Absolutely bizarre timing coming out with this and deliberately pissing off the fans just after a win and with a massive game on Tuesday.

Yet still so many constantly tell the fans to get behind the club, ‘they need you’ etc. 

The club hasn’t done anything off the pitch for years to encourage our own fans to get behind the team, infact it’s actively discouraged. 

• Like 1

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
13 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Yep...Gave mine up in October last year,due to moving house and not enjoying going down there any more....ST holder for 20 years.....but something about the club is just not right.Watch every game from home and can honestly say don't miss "the live match experiance"

I think the match day experience is reflective of the people running football clubs, they rely on the loyalty of the football fan, you pay through the roof for a crap beer, let’s be honest the football can be crap at times, the reality is you can see on your sofa with a cold beer and watch it, until they have a connection with the fan base you won’t be missing anything 

4 hours ago, C.J said:

I understand prices go up, especially with the 89m loss. But someone needs to look from the top down (no pun intended) at where to cut costs. For example, there's too many matchday staff. Do you really need someone to show you which window is free at the ticket office? And why were the floodlights on in the daylight on Saturday ? The free beers and snacks are a nice gesture but they cost too.

There is about 10 people at the ticket office, It's unbelievable. I got to the TO as needed something, walked past about 5 of the stewards near the barriers and they stop you like you are heading there with C4 strapped to your chest. One of them said ''Are you ok?'' I know what she meant, she meant to say How can I help you, or wait there while I ask you a pointless question, so I just replied ''Not bad are you?'' and carried on. 

Suggest anyone who is rattled by the £25 (I am one)  doesn't buy from the ground anymore, that includes those adults that walk round in replica shirts or buy the p*ss beer from the ground at £6 a pint. 

Surely you can survive an hour and a half without a drink - put your money where you mouth is and just don't bother, it's a rip off anyway!!

Edited by Tommy G
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, LCFC58 said:

The club state that season ticket prices will increase by around 5% but if we get promoted there will be 19 home games instead of 23 so the actual increase per game in my case will be around 27%.

By the same token your season ticket price actually went down this season as we went from 19 to 23 games

38 minutes ago, LCFC58 said:

Great point. Their running costs reduce by those fewer games so this really is a bigger increase. I still think they’ve been more than fair on prices for years though so no complaining 

1 minute ago, FLAN said:

Great point. Their running costs reduce by those fewer games so this really is a bigger increase. I still think they’ve been more than fair on prices for years though so no complaining 

But if you apply that logic they should of done the reverse this season and put it up much more due to the extra games? I'm not supporting what they have done, just applying the maths both ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Super Shinji said:

I might have missed it over the last 10 pages but has anyone noticed that you can only forward your ticket to someone who is a Member? Therefore forcing people to buy memberships too. 

Correct. Membership is £30+ just to have the right to have a ticket transferred to you.

Guest binic16

Can't believe people are moaning about the price of the season tickets they are well below the prices of most clubs particularly the Premier league (if we make it).

Honking decision by thr club to charge such ridiculous amount for a card. But made worse by the fact it was raised at an FCC around a year ago that under 16s shouldn't/aren't allowed to have Google wallet on a phone if its set up correctly.

So if nothing else they should definitely made the cut off 16 not 12 that's before I get annoyed by now having to pay 100 notes for 4 cards. I have no choice over 50% of mine whatever I choose for myself and the wife.

1 minute ago, binic16 said:

Can't believe people are moaning about the price of the season tickets they are well below the prices of most clubs particularly the Premier league (if we make it).

Because it's still a 5% increase for fewer games in the backdrop of the club being awfully managed and continued slap in the face to fans 

4 minutes ago, binic16 said:

Think majority are moaning about the £25 for a physical card rather than a 5% increase, one or two people not happy with the 5% increase.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Didn’t they try and rip us off £70 during covid just for keeping our season tickets?

That was then allowed to be carried over to the following years ST after pressure from fans. 

Or am I remembering it wrong?

But they still pocketed all of the membership fees, they were never returned😤

• Like 1