Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

3 hours ago, demon_dog said:

Just checked online regarding renewing my season ticket. As a senior citizen I am entitled to a card if I wish.

However applying online does not seem offer me what type of ticket I prefer. Despite the fact that I had a card for this season.

If I continued with my purchase I assume that they will simply make it an NSC ticket, as such I will wait a few days and phone the ticket office for my renewal where I can stress that I require a card.

You have until June the 4th I believe to request a card and there's a seperate section for it but it's not yet live hopefully because they are reviewing the charge. If they don't I'm sure it'll be set up so people can pay their £££££s for it.

Here -  https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?page=usercontent/documents/html/2425seasontickets.html&type=include

I may have missed the answer to this but is the £25 a one off charge or is this going to be on a per season basis, if per season what’s to stop them putting it up by increments untill they have got everyone switched over 

9 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I may have missed the answer to this but is the £25 a one off charge or is this going to be on a per season basis, if per season what’s to stop them putting it up by increments untill they have got everyone switched over 

We don’t know but probably annual and yes will soon be £100 each to stop you having a card 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

The second meeting between the club and three fan groups is tonight.

GERRINTOEM!

Hopefully they will all still be p1ssed and agree to anything!!!

Apart from you guys and Foxes Trust who are the other groups involved?

1 minute ago, Raj said:

GERRINTOEM!

Hopefully they will all still be p1ssed and agree to anything!!!

Apart from you guys and Foxes Trust who are the other groups involved?

The supporters club (Ginettas)

I think the Pride might be there too actually.

• Thanks 1

On 27/04/2024 at 15:38, davieG said:

You have until June the 4th I believe to request a card and there's a seperate section for it but it's not yet live hopefully because they are reviewing the charge. If they don't I'm sure it'll be set up so people can pay their £££££s for it.

Here -  https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?page=usercontent/documents/html/2425seasontickets.html&type=include

I renewed four cards for senior tickets on the 26th April for £0 and received confirmation email. So it was live then.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Has anyone had season ticket money today for this season come out? I swear we don't normally have a payment come out in May?

Didn't they stretch it out to 12 months DD to spread the payment and decrease people's monthly cost?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Didn't they stretch it out to 12 months DD to spread the payment and decrease people's monthly cost?

Did they didn't realise that, probably explains it then.

Edited by sharpylcfc

On 27/04/2024 at 15:42, jammie82uk said:

Now we have an LCFC app I suspect the club to force the move soon. My father-in-law has a ST at Arsenal. Match ticketing is done via their app.

Hopefully if enough people have emailed and shown our club there is resistance it won’t happen next season or anytime soon. 

4 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Now we have an LCFC app I suspect the club to force the move soon. My father-in-law has a ST at Arsenal. Match ticketing is done via their app.

Hopefully if enough people have emailed and shown our club there is resistance it won’t happen next season or anytime soon. 

I don't mind if there's an app if it works smoothly and isn't glitchy or laggy when you get to the stadium. It also doesn't take away from the fact that the option to keep the card shouldn't be an extortionate one which every fan should still be pursuing against the club. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

Has anyone had season ticket money today for this season come out? I swear we don't normally have a payment come out in May?

Just looked at the payment plan on the LCFC website, for the current season 1st payment was the 3/7/23, today was the 11th payment 

next season is scheduled for 12 payments starting the 3/6/24 (next month) and ending 1/5/25, so your payment amount each month will be slightly less then this season but there will be an extra 12th payment to pay for the 5% increase 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I thought those with a registered disability didn't have to pay the £25? The website only seems to have an option for "personal assistant". My registered disability is being mad as box of frogs but there's not even a drop down box for it. Fu*ks sake.

Edited by TheLittleBigMan

54 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Just looked at the payment plan on the LCFC website, for the current season 1st payment was the 3/7/23, today was the 11th payment 

next season is scheduled for 12 payments starting the 3/6/24 (next month) and ending 1/5/25, so your payment amount each month will be slightly less then this season but there will be an extra 12th payment to pay for the 5% increase 

Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Have I missed this, no mention of a relocation time to move seats, or how much it will be, will I have to pay my £25 for my seat now, then if I move another £25 🤔

Relocation period begins 14th May. If you relocate, you’ll pay the renewal price for the area you move to. You don’t have to pay £25 for your seat, just the season card if you wish to and you have until June 5th to do that. 

So no reduction on price, but all proceeds to go to the VS Foundation, and they’ve scrapped the charge for under 18’s. 

So they've paid lip service to the complaints but retained the most controversial aspect (i.e. the £25 charge) anyway! Thanks LCFC I'll re-coup my money by not spending a penny on merchandise.

• Like 3