Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

Shameless. And one other thing on the ‘not profiteering’ bit - if this was true then they would give you the flexibility to transfer your ticket 10 times not 5+5 for resale. Money is literally the only difference.

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot

For anyone that might be hoodwinked into believing the charitable gesture here's how I believe it'll work.

Top doesn't need the money personally but they do need it to comply with PSR and whilst we're in a pickle on that, remember those that got us in that mess are still there.

The club will collect the £25 and then donate it to charity, which will be deductable against PSR so yeah as someone said it's 'yeah but Vichai....'

Also worth noting there's little transparency about where the vichai money goes and they spent £22k last year.

I've just gone through the process (before actually paying) to see what charities or community initiatives are available to donate to. I can't find it listed anywhere before getting to the payment page. If I click 'donate' under the VS foundation section, it adds £5 to my order lol lol

They're basically guilt tripping. I'd love to know if anyone actually suggested this as a reasonable alternative. 

I'd also wonder if the money actually will end up going to the VS foundation (or other charities) and not just somewhere else in the clubs accounts... 

Posted (edited)

To further emphasise the honest intention behind the charge – to encourage digital adoption and not to generate revenue – the Club has committed to donate all proceeds from purchased Season Ticket cards to the Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation and its work to support Leicestershire communities. The Foundation will be working with a selected number of beneficiaries during the 2024/25 season. Season Ticket Holders that opt to pay for a physical Season Ticket card will be given the opportunity to select the cause to which they would like their £25 fee to be donated upon the completion of the renewal period

'the honest intention of clawing back money through the fans with no discernible logic' I read. 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

To further emphasise the honest intention behind the charge – to encourage digital adoption and not to generate revenue – the Club has committed to donate all proceeds from purchased Season Ticket cards to the Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation and its work to support Leicestershire communities. The Foundation will be working with a selected number of beneficiaries during the 2024/25 season. Season Ticket Holders that opt to pay for a physical Season Ticket card will be given the opportunity to select the cause to which they would like their £25 fee to be donated upon the completion of the renewal period

'the honest intention of clawing back money through the fans with no discernible log' I read. 

Absolutely nothing about this is honest. Club must think we're all thick as two short planks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

They aint daft, throw the Vichai card out and swathes won’t dare question the move now.

As I've said they seem to care more about their name in the community than they do about how they treat the fans. 

Even the beer etc get's them plenty of national recognition as being good and fare to fans.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, davieG said:

As I've said they seem to care more about their name in the community than they do about how they treat the fans. 

Even the beer etc get's them plenty of national recognition as being good and fare to fans.

It's an incredibly large vanity project.

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

You are correct it does and the bonus is they don’t even have to pay for the beer 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The below reason for forcing people into digital is such a big lie lmao

- Admit supporters more efficiently into the stadium on matchdays;

If anything it makes it worse

took this 12 minutes before kick off at the birmingham cup game where everyone was on a digital ticket. efficient. 

IMG_4931.jpeg

Edited by AllGoneTitsSchlupp
  • Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, AKCJ said:

I see the club are already trying to bury this news.

Look at the website front page.

Screenshot_20240502_130959_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Look at the website front page.

Screenshot_20240502_130959_Chrome.jpg

See you on Saturday Top, let's see how charitable the fans are, while you're walking around the pitch milking winning a trophy from a league that we was only in, through the mismanagement of those that run the club!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

took this 12 minutes before kick off at the birmingham cup game where everyone was on a digital ticket. efficient. 

IMG_4931.jpeg

This is becoming every home game. Usually get down there around 15 mins before kick off and it’s no coincidence since the introduction of mobile tickets it’s a battle to get through the gates. 

Posted (edited)

Another email sent to the club, as supporters we can’t drop this now - it’s a massive chance to make a statement to the club that we won’t back down to them on issues such as these going forward. 

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Like 4

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

See you on Saturday Top, let's see how charitable the fans are, while you're walking around the pitch milking winning a trophy from a league that we was only in, through the mismanagement of those that run the club!

Sadly, they'll be really ****ing charitable.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Another email sent to the club, as supporters we can’t drop this now - it’s a massive chance to make a statement to club that we won’t back down to them on issues such as these going forward. 

A boycott in terms of not buying anything at the club would send a message.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

A boycott in terms of not buying anything at the club would send a message.

I agree, but I’m not sure that it’d get enough traction to have a major effect, unfortunately. 

• Like 1