Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Next season it will be mandatory just like Spurs and Man utd.

It will be, because the majority will still pay the £25, and so the club will take the option away, because they don't care about the fans.

Glad to see they took my suggestion of the fee being a charitable donation onboard. 

However I do believe this should be linked to local community charities such as the Hospitals, not necessarily one linked to the club which is used at times to promote a better image of those at board level...

This has got to be an FFP play. They've factored it into accounts, and now have to collect it to help with revenue streams. It being donated to a charity will now also look good for FFP too, I'm sure, when in reality it's just robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Really disappointing response from the club to what seemed a very fair ask from fans. To some degree you could argue it could be seen as ageism, as some older fans won't have or want smart phones, which you'd need to use the tickets as I understand it.

Plus the queues thing. Oh dear.

• Haha 1

Just now, smudger63 said:

It will be, because the majority will still pay the £25, and so the club will take the option away, because they don't care about the fans.

In a nutshell

13 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

This has got to be an FFP play. They've factored it into accounts, and now have to collect it to help with revenue streams. It being donated to a charity will now also look good for FFP too, I'm sure, when in reality it's just robbing Peter to pay Paul.

How much will they have factored in?

20 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Really disappointing response from the club to what seemed a very fair ask from fans. To some degree you could argue it could be seen as ageism, as some older fans won't have or want smart phones, which you'd need to use the tickets as I understand it.

Plus the queues thing. Oh dear.

The ageism argument doesn't really wash, as i believe it's free for over 65's to have a physical ticket. Still think the charge is a joke though and the club clearly don't give 2 shits about fans but that is a trait that isn't exclusive to LCFC. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CH1_Fox said:

Shameless. And one other thing on the ‘not profiteering’ bit - if this was true then they would give you the flexibility to transfer your ticket 10 times not 5+5 for resale. Money is literally the only difference.

Games don’t sell out if they go to members only. So the five game resale is no gimme if you can’t go. 

10 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Don't think they read the room....

Unfortunately the room is for a lot of them, KPFC. I was calling out the owner on the day after we won the league because I value the club over its temporary custodians. People were being called ‘dregs’ and saying that we need to get a life etc because of any criticism levelled towards the ownership. We could have much worse owners but that’s hardly a compliment is it! 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
23 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Hmmmm I’m not sure about that one…

IMG_7169.jpeg

The PSR rules aren't detailed anywhere and it's not clear on what you can deduct, so I think there may be a fast one being pulled by the club here.

2 hours ago, Silva Fox said:

So they've paid lip service to the complaints but retained the most controversial aspect (i.e. the £25 charge) anyway! Thanks LCFC I'll re-coup my money by not spending a penny on merchandise.

Picketing the club shop on a match day might get their attention again. 

I’ve already packed the majority of away games up and if they bring in digital tickets then that will be the final nail in the coffin for home games too. 

They’re making it a pain in the arse to support the club I love. 

Posted (edited)

It’s shite like this which comes with promotion to EPL PLC. Top tier football is corporate and divorced from match going fans and their wishes. Imagine them trying to bring this on if we were in League One when we wouldn’t sell out. Would they hell!

Edited by An Away Move

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Next season it will be mandatory just like Spurs and Man utd.

Spurs and man Utd allow unlimited transfers of mobile tickets to registered members by the way 

• Like 1

Would add on the digital ticket side, they’ve started doing it for recent away games for the women’s team (Spurs, Arsenal & West Ham this Sunday), probably as a trial for full scale introduction