Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sean Longstaff

20 hours ago, Daveb5569 said:

Newcastle will have our pants down, no point year left on his contract, we need free transfers and low wages to get out of this mess, I would rather go for Ross Barcaly than Longstaff

Been impressed with Ross Barkley this year.

• Like 4

With the likely limited money we have to spend, we should be going for under-23s with potentially high resale value. Any over-25s should be free transfers only. I like Longstaff but in our current situation we need to avoid transfer fees on players in their mid and late 20s.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2024 at 14:45, IsItMuzzy said:

Will be good for him to come to a club with a much more level-headed and less reactive fan base :ph34r:

:appl:

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Seems exactly like the stupid kind of thing we would do

I give up if this happens. 

My one hope atm is that Glover knows what he's doing. 

• Like 2

I think to myself "this must be absolute bullsh*it" because it defies all logic. Then I remember despite being in financial turmoil and knowing we were £300m in debt in all sorts of bother  - we were lining up Harrison In a £30m 100k a week deadline day which went as far as the medical! 

Nothing and I mean nothing would suprise me with this club. Both extreme good, extreme bad or absolute bat sh*t crazy are all possible. 

• Like 3

Absolute bollocks! 

We won't be preparing bids on players for 15m without a manager in place. 

A young rough diamond for a few million highlighted by the recruitment team? Maybe but no chance we are looking at spending anything until we have a manager in place.

Dear God. I saw the name and reluctantly accepted that this is the kind of bargain bin deal we'll have to settle for. Then I saw the money. And you just know it could happen.