Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sean Longstaff

40 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

I'm more of a Smallbone kinda guy..

Sign them both, then spend the rest of the scouting budget desperately searching wyscout databases to find a player called Dick MediumPenis to partner them in midfield.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Toonarmy44 said:

Newcastle fan here, thought I would pop on here to check out what Leicester fans thought of this rumour :D

There is a section of Newcastle fans on twitter that think he is absolute worse than shite and scapegoat him every game but in all honesty he is not that bad.

His form recently has not been great but at the start of the season he was playing well.

Strengths are probably his work rate, stamina,  he does a lot of off the ball work for the team and is usually one of those players that covers the most distance each game. He can also pop up with goals and makes good late runs into the box.

Weaknesses are technically he is limited, also can be slow and ponderous on the ball at times. Shooting can be a bit hit and miss too, does score goals but also can miss the odd sitter.

I do think 15 million is a bit cheap for him though, he is an experienced premier league player, English tax, still only 26 so I think 20 million sounds about right. I honestly think he would be a decent signing for a bottom half prem team and is a good character who  would not cause any issues in the dressing room.

Id be surprised if we sell him though. Howe seems to like him, local lad, counts as a home grown academy player too if we get back into Europe.

P*ss off, you already had our pants down with Perez! You can't sell us more tat for 20-30 million :D You didn't even take Hamza off us when for all the world it looked like you were going to.

Considering we're obsessed with trying to copy Man City, it makes total sense for us to be strongly linked with a CM that's technically limited and slow on the ball lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

This is where we are at the moment. I think he'd do alright.

People calling it, but there will be more people asking why he chose to come to us, rather than why are we after him in the first place.

If he reads this thread I doubt he will 

Edited by nick6666

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

P*ss off, you already had our pants down with Perez! You can't sell us more tat for 20-30 million :D You didn't even take Hamza off us when for all the world it looked like you were going to.

Considering we're obsessed with trying to copy Man City, it makes total sense for us to be strongly linked with a CM that's technically limited and slow on the ball lol

Haha the fact that we were even interested in Choudhury and that Mike Ashley was so tight he could not even cough up  the 1 million loan fee for him says it all for where we were as a club. Dark days.

And as for Perez, you are talking about a current Spain international. Put some respect on the name! Him and Joselu are about to tear the euros apart

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Toonarmy44 said:

Haha the fact that we were even interested in Choudhury and that Mike Ashley was so tight he could not even cough up  the 1 million loan fee for him says it all for where we were as a club. Dark days.

And as for Perez, you are talking about a current Spain international. Put some respect on the name! Him and Joselu are about to tear the euros apart

To be fair to Perez, he scored  something like 27 minutes into his debut... that's decent, really

6 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Sign them both, then spend the rest of the scouting budget desperately searching wyscout databases to find a player called Dick MediumPenis to partner them in midfield.

Is David Goodwillie still playing? A midfield of Smallbone, Longstaff and Goodwillie is the stuff of dreams.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JimJams said:

And get Robin Koch in...

Didier N'Dong in midfield. This team is coming* together nicely

*pardon the pun

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Toonarmy44 said:

Newcastle fan here, thought I would pop on here to check out what Leicester fans thought of this rumour :D

There is a section of Newcastle fans on twitter that think he is absolute worse than shite and scapegoat him every game but in all honesty he is not that bad.

His form recently has not been great but at the start of the season he was playing well.

Strengths are probably his work rate, stamina,  he does a lot of off the ball work for the team and is usually one of those players that covers the most distance each game. He can also pop up with goals and makes good late runs into the box.

Weaknesses are technically he is limited, also can be slow and ponderous on the ball at times. Shooting can be a bit hit and miss too, does score goals but also can miss the odd sitter.

I do think 15 million is a bit cheap for him though, he is an experienced premier league player, English tax, still only 26 so I think 20 million sounds about right. I honestly think he would be a decent signing for a bottom half prem team and is a good character who  would not cause any issues in the dressing room.

Id be surprised if we sell him though. Howe seems to like him, local lad, counts as a home grown academy player too if we get back into Europe.

20 million lol

I think he’d be better off going to play in Saudi 

:facepalm:

Forgot, he already is 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A signing on par with Bertrand. If this is all our scouting crew can come up with, best they hand their laptops back to the Club and F-offski.  Does this Club ever look outside the Morrisons bargain basket??

• Like 1