Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

What Have You Enjoyed Most About This Season?

The Southampton home match :ph34r: fact is, I do not remember most of the other matches, just like last season it was the Forest home match :scarf:that stood out and then the final match because it was such a shit show:tumbleweed: and the rest of it was a blur.

Hopefully the Blackburn game will stand out for all the right reasons.

No VAR

Feeling we could win any game 

Singing section/UFS growing (not part of the group but I admire the work they do) 

Group that want to play for the club

Fans rallying after the financial results came out 

oh and Leeds bottling it 

10 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

No VAR. Feel so strongly about this. Even when it has gone against us, like Leeds away. I loathe it.

Yes this. Knowing that when a goal has been scored, if the flag didn’t go up, then it was a goal. No looking at the ref to see if he’s got that look on his face and his finger in his ear!

• Like 2

• Winning has been great. I've seen us win 17 matches at home this season when we won 5 last season. Going to have to get used to losing more often again.
  • No VAR - but this has been covered so many times. It's interesting that none of the managers are calling for it either....
  • Banging songs! Straight back up, Mavadidi and Fatawus song are all bangers, and much better than anything we had for Barnes and Madders.
  • Atmosphere at home recently has been brilliant. Players dancing in SK1 is something i never thought i would see.
  • I actually prefer the SKY coverage. Quick pre match stuff and not an hour talking about Klopp or Ten Hag when you aren't even playing them.

I won't miss low block tactics though!

Lastly, and most importantly for me, there is so much more respect in this League which i actually enjoy and i think it's something the PL clubs could learn from.  You don't see managers burning the ears of 4th officials for 30 minutes and we don't end up with 1 week media whinge fests when decisions don't go your way.  The media have probably focussed too much on Leeds but overall the reporting and coverage is much more balanced.  Rossinors post most interview summed it up perfectly last night. You have to give respect to everyone because, as we have seen ourselves, if you aren't on it QPR / Millwall / Plymouth etc will punish you. 

The PL does need to learn from the Championship in this regard and get a bit of respect back into top flight game. Clubs, managers and players are all responsible. 

• Like 3

No VAR.

Enjoying going to games and thinking we will win.

Having a manager who cares and doesn’t belittle the club and act like a twat.

Vardy.

The general team spirit and togetherness.

Vestergaard’s performances.

Ricardo absolutely bossing his new role. 

• Like 1

No VAR

Fatawu

No constant jizzing over the top 4/6 at every single opportunity on TV/radio

Less Primadonna players and their shithousery/moaning

No Bruno Fernandez

No Harry Kane

Having a bit of a swagger to and from games instead of slow painful walks of shame and dread á la last season

Finally getting bragging rights over Cov City.

• Like 2