Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

What Have You Enjoyed Most About This Season?

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've enjoyed a few of the vloggers on YouTube. 

Benjamin Bloom is very good. That Cov lad and his (hot) sister. Plus the individual match day vlogs are very honest..

Agree, have been watching Bloom this year and he is quite a good watch, nothing to taxing, just a decent watch.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've enjoyed a few of the vloggers on YouTube. 

Benjamin Bloom is very good. That Cov lad and his (hot) sister. Plus the individual match day vlogs are very honest..

Yeah Benjamin bloom is very good. I've watched the two Norwich guys for years (talk Norwich City)

• Like 1

Tonight becoming champions proving that over the season we were the best side and getting back to the premier where we belong, hopefully any penalty placed on us will not restrict us back there ;)

Edited by southfox66

Being able to watch the clown show that is the Premier League from a distance certainly gave me a fresh perspective. Might be the shine of last night giving me a blinkered view, but I don't think I'll be half as bothered if the storm to come does relegate us again.

I'm going to miss celebrating goals as they go in. Going to grounds we've not seen in years. Seeing a 37 year old smash the league. Going toe to toe with the 'Best Team In The League™️' and a random League One outfit for the title. Lots to take in, that you just can't replicate in the top flight.

I know it was always absolutely vital we got promoted, for our financial security as much as anything, but I'm really going to miss this batsh*t-crazy league. Wouldn't want to be stuck here for the long term, but part of me wishes we could do it all again next year.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2

The Championship coverage on Sky is way better than it's PL equivalent IMHO. David Prutton and Joby McAnuff are brilliant - miles better than Jones, Keane, Neville etc. I also quite like Daniel Mann's commentary*, he seems to genuinely love the Championship. To have Big Nige on recently has been a welcome bonus, too. I'll genuinely miss all that next season.

*The only negative is the co-comm is usually Goodman or Hinchcliffe, but you can't have everything!

• Like 3

Thing i've enjoyed the most is falling back in love with a set of Leicester players again.

Nothing but pure hatred for them last season. Very pleased we got rid of those who didn't want to be here and knuckled down with a group of lads that know and love Leicester. 

• Like 2

Reading this forum actually. Apart from our two month holiday, it's been such easy plain sailing in thsi league and the negativity has been kept to a minimum. Even when we were smashing everyone, the 'hate this style of football mate' types were largely kept in their boxes, reared their ugly heads during our holiday, now have been drowned out again by a wave of positivity this morning.

It will tough again next season when after a few matches Enzo is the worst manager ever, Hermansen is a joke, 'insert new signing here' needs to die, passing the ball is a criminal act, Fatawu is terrible etc etc. But wow it's enjoyable reading this morning and I'm enjoying it.

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

The Championship coverage on Sky is way better than it's PL equivalent IMHO. David Prutton and Joby McAnuff are brilliant - miles better than Jones, Keane, Neville etc. I also quite like Daniel Mann's commentary*, he seems to genuinely love the Championship. To have Big Nige on recently has been a welcome bonus, too. I'll genuinely miss all that next season.

*The only negative is the co-comm is usually Goodman or Hinchcliffe, but you can't have everything!

Absolutely despised listening to both of them. They come from the school of commentary where everything is criticised rather than being praised. Always jumping on the negatives (aka the defending, rather than the attacking). Not done enough in the game for me to listen to their opinions seriously.

• Like 1