Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Preston (a) Match Thread

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Definitely. Not flashing cards at the first opportunity. Let's the game flow. I'm all for it 

It's flowing like a glacier TBQH.  The away end is making most of the entertainment.

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Best fvcking player I’ve ever known. First game was in ‘75, I’ve seen some class motherfvckers in my time - Vardy stands head and shoulders over every single one of them. 

I saw my 1st game in '75 too. I'd have Walshie up there with him though. Wish they'd played together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

This honestly sounds like 1 of the best away support I've ever heard in any football game 

I was thinking during the first half that at some point the noise would drop off but that has not been the case. It sounds incredible and constant too! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Definitely. Not flashing cards at the first opportunity. Let's the game flow. I'm all for it 

Did play at national league south level I believe so probably ‘gets’ it a bit more 

• Like 1

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Commentators say vardy scoffed it. But okay show he hit it cleanly. These guys are just making it up.

Thought it was a clever finish. On the turn and made sure it was right in the corner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Commentators say vardy scoffed it. But okay show he hit it cleanly. These guys are just making it up.

It's one of the least cleanly struck goals I've ever seen

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Are you also on the piss from Friday lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Yeah it looked weird in real time, I even thought it had come up off the defender but from the reverse angle it was a clean hit

• Like 1

Where ever you are celebrating in the world tonight, raise a glass to this lad! Maybe we can get a chant of - “Susan  ****ed off, but we won the league” going tonight…

661C1044-BA93-4EFB-94DC-96FA13288AE4.jpeg

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Haha 3