Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Preston (a) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Sad I know, I quite like Preston and all

Love PNE. Always had a great day up there. Fans are great, museum is worth it, and I can’t remember ever being rained on. 

Just now, KP Fox said:

A little easy bit of pre match trivia for you all - who is our greatest ever penalty taker that also played for Preston North End? 

Gally

or is it Nugent?

Edited by Lionator

15 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Nah, party tonight and do the business in front of the fans next weekend if we need to

We need to finish the job tonight. Lose and Ipswich win there 2 Saturday won't make any difference its 2nd.

Edited by wokinghamfox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

A little easy bit of pre match trivia for you all - who is our greatest ever penalty taker that also played for Preston North End? 

Yann Kermorgant played for Preston?! 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

We need to finish the job tonight. Lose and Ipswich win there 2 Saturday won't make any difference its 2nd.

Not going to lose, I started the thread. 

Edited by Daggers
Stupid phones

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Love PNE. Always had a great day up there. Fans are great, museum is worth it, and I can’t remember ever being rained on. 

You won't be saying that later after they low block us for 90 mins and win 1-0 with only 2 shots on target and an xg of 0.14.

Just now, Chelmofox said:

You won't be saying that later after they low block us for 90 mins and win 1-0 with only 2 shots on target and an xg of 0.14.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Not going to lose, I started the thread. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

Paul Gallagher

Looks like hes giving a few their final appearances today before leaving them out on Saturday. I'm sure Albrighton will get 15 minutes on Saturday as a farewell, alongside Dennis and maybe Doyle/kelechi

Be nice if we can get a win tonight. 2-0

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

If we lost tonight but beat Blackburn it wouldn’t make a difference what Ipswich do they wouldn’t be able to catch us