Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions!

46 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I literally can't stop watching the squad singing When You're Smiling and the Fatawu chant in the dressing room.

This squad, man :wub:

We simply have to get the Fatawu deal done.

You just don't get these moments or chance to bond on such a high, when you finish 10th-15th in the Premier League season after season. 

Not that I want to be relegated again, but nights like yesterday will live long in the memory. 

• Like 3

Hard to believe with all the time we’ve spent in the prem that before 2014 our most recent second division title was six years before I was born.

I think I convinced myself Mickey Adams promoted us as champs. Anyway, those 90’s play off years will live long in my memory and were special, special times. But you just can’t beat winning the league can you.

Playoffs would give me a heart attack these days (Cardiff and Watford was enough thanks), as well as “new” Wembley being a bit shit and second place is a bit boring. 

• Like 1

Leeds saying they're 'the best team' 🤝 Arsenal's 2016 selfie photo 

It gives me a great sense of satisfaction seeing the sides prematurely celebrating end up failing (or nearly) and their mid-season arrogance coming back to bite them firmly in the arse. It'd be extremely amusing if Leeds don't capitalise on any opportunity presented to them on Saturday if at any point Ipswich give it to them. Would just be the icing on the cake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

You just don't get these moments or chance to bond on such a high, when you finish 10th-15th in the Premier League season after season. 

Not that I want to be relegated again, but nights like yesterday will live long in the memory. 

This. 1 million times this. Everything we do is like a bloody rollercoaster, but Christ on a bike, our twenty years or Tottenhams or Fulham’s, or pretty much every other club outside the usual suspects.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, String fellow said:

It's hard to believe that in the space of less than week, our GD has improved by 12 compared with that of Leeds.

5-0 and 3-0 wins, and a 4-0 loss for Leeds kind of help!

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

I clicked the link and got fireworks and a personalised ‘thankyou for your support’ video message from Vardy 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1