Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

Guest leatherhead32
56 minutes ago, reynard said:

Tried google translate but absolutely no help at all.

have a nice day.

To the toddlers outside the family stand in 2016 who screamed and ran in all directions, if the nightmares haven’t stopped then beware, the masked*  man returns…….

1AA974CC-1008-477C-AE9C-7A83C7FAC2A2.thumb.jpeg.54cce761ffe2673bae1c4fbc0299ffb9.jpeg

* found the original in garage but realised I might get tetanus from the rusty staples so made a new one

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

To the toddlers outside the family stand in 2016 who screamed and ran in all directions, if the nightmares haven’t stopped then beware, the masked*  man returns…….

1AA974CC-1008-477C-AE9C-7A83C7FAC2A2.thumb.jpeg.54cce761ffe2673bae1c4fbc0299ffb9.jpeg

* found the original in garage but realised I might get tetanus from the rusty staples so made a new one

Weren't you in that film?

Adobe_20240504_063148.jpg.f111a88e63c9ede6cf32b552d368e337.jpg

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Imagine Plymouth beat hull, Sheffield Wednesday nick a victory at Sunderland. 

Full time at St Andrews Birmingham 3-0 Norwich... blue noses are on the field thinking their safe as they hear leicester are still leading blackburn 1-0.

96th minute... final kick of the game. The blackburn keeper comes up and headers a late equaliser into the back of an empty net sending the blue noses down

To be fair, if you saw the Blackburn v Wednesday game a couple of weeks ago, there’s more chance of the Blackburn keeper bagging one on his own net…

Edited by LCFCJohn

Do you think Enzo will give Ward a game for, well for turning up all season :dunno: I need to know before I can make any kind of score prediction.

Call me greedy but I’d love to have one more thing to take into the summer for me and for the player such as a couple of goals from Cannon (and a free T-shirt), a reward for Alves hard work in recovery, ditto Braybrooke, something that just goes a little way to enhancing their confidence, a little building block.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Just been offered £150 for my ticket tomorrow. Refused :scarf:

Scenes in head office next season when people start buying £5 burner phones to sell on tickets with

8al98fnn60j51.gif

Hope we play our strongest side today but with Albrighton in for Fatawu. Not bothered about Alves or Braybrooke today, this match is for the players who have won us the title.

6 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

It's a long shot even if we win but sending Blackburn down would be sweet revenge for '92.

That's a long time to hold a grudge.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HybridFox said:

I'm at the game but mum was asking if it's on TV. Ridiculous that Sky aren't showing it. Somewhat disrespectful that the champions trophy lift isn't a given

To be fair to Sky, they're showing both a promotion-decider and a relegation-decider game.

• Like 1