Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

End of Season Awards tonight

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Why would he say that second part though? lol  

Why even talk about potentially leaving lol 

Could be the fact he wants us to know he doesn’t want to leave but we could be forced to sell him. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Because there have been rumours and he's shutting them down

Just seems a weird time to do it at an acceptance speech at internal club awards and unprompted lol 

Not like he’s been asked about transfer links for example. 

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Just seems a weird time to do it at an acceptance speech at internal club awards and unprompted lol 

Not like he’s been asked about transfer links for example. 

The media is full of stories that we might have to sell him. Maybe he’s simply making it clear that he won’t agree to leave?

• Like 1

KDH has made it more difficult for the club to move him on before the end of June, or was it a move to try and get more money for a player 'who wants to stay' which goes against the media reports. KDH wants to get more money for the club from his sale because he has been at the club since 8 and knows the financial mess the club has

11 minutes ago, scinnell said:

KDH has made it more difficult for the club to move him on before the end of June, or was it a move to try and get more money for a player 'who wants to stay' which goes against the media reports. KDH wants to get more money for the club from his sale because he has been at the club since 8 and knows the financial mess the club has

Or maybe there is nothing more to ot than him saying that he loves the club and wants to stay. Why all the conspiracy theories.

The only reason the media think we might sell him is because there was an offer for him in Jan. They don't actually know anything

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Hes been linked with Brighton, Fulham and Brentford. They obviously have better squads atm but would you really be excited at the thought of moving from Leicester to those? I highly doubt he’d want those switches

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hes been linked with Brighton, Fulham and Brentford. They obviously have better squads atm but would you really be excited at the thought of moving from Leicester to those? I highly doubt he’d want those switches

and the thing is i cant see any of them paying what we'd want tbf

59 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

043F35FA-6C1B-4E16-909F-0125AB13396F.jpeg

He’s making it clear it’ll be the clubs decision to move him on. To my mind it’ll only be worth it for serious money £35m + & / or the difference between being compliant. My view is that we get rid of those not in Enzos plans but keep everyone who will be in the starting 11 including KDH 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

He’s make no it clear it’ll be the clubs decision. To my mind it’ll only be worth it for serious money £35m + & / or the difference between being compliant. My view is that we get rid of those not in Enzos plans but keep everyone who will be in the starting 11 including KDH 

For that to happen, there needs to be...

Someone who wants them. 

Someone who will pay for them.

Someone who will pay them enough.

Someone the player wants to go to.

...and if we are to believe what we are hearing, that has to happen several times before the end of June.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He’s making it clear it’ll be the clubs decision to move him on. To my mind it’ll only be worth it for serious money £35m + & / or the difference between being compliant. My view is that we get rid of those not in Enzos plans but keep everyone who will be in the starting 11 including KDH 

lets say we aren't compliant, do we get a 2nd punishment in the same season (next season)?

Posted (edited)

Why do they do this before the season has actually ended?

Vardy could score from the half way line with a bicycle kick at Blackburn deserving of the goal of the season award?

Edited by Tom12345