Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

End of Season Awards tonight

2 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Why do they do this before the season has actually ended?

Vardy could score from the half way line with a bicycle kick at Blackburn deserving of the goal of the season award?

Because when the season ends they wanna feck off away on holiday. 

Always like it when a player wins the fans and players awards. Very much deserved as well. 

8 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

That’s what I want to hear, I don’t see the point in selling your best player to avoid something like another couple of points deduction- he’ll be worth more than that over a season 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hes been linked with Brighton, Fulham and Brentford. They obviously have better squads atm but would you really be excited at the thought of moving from Leicester to those? I highly doubt he’d want those switches

Yeah, I appreciate that, I just think he will be pushed out because that's what I've heard 

He might have no intention to leave, but i believe Barnes didn't either. His opinion will certainly make it harder to get a deal over the line, or it could be a negotiation tactic to let the buying clubs know how might need a few for £££'s on that contract to get this over the line.

Whatever way, what he says when picking up an award is largely irrelevant. I strongly suspect he will be gone quite quickly in the window. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hamilton Fox said:

That’s what I want to hear, I don’t see the point in selling your best player to avoid something like another couple of points deduction- he’ll be worth more than that over a season 

100% Agree think of the amount of points KDH could win us through goals and assists. I’d happily take a 4 point deduction and keep him 

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Congrats to Top for winning Chairman of the Year in the Leicester City FC category.

lol Hasn't seen your caption and was going to make a similar comment

10 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I think it's funny a defender scores goal of the season. I'm guessing you don't see that very often. It was a great goal

When you think about it and realise Daka is one of our strikers it kinda makes more sense. :D

• Haha 1