Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South Shire Fox

Victor Kristiansen

I'm thinking he's the perfect player to give a totally new start to and see how he shapes up. 

He's had TCR and Meresca who clearly didn't rate him - I'm sure Cooper will want to see all of the players at his disposal and he may well fit in well to an orthodox back 4. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MPH said:

If I’m not mistaken, their option to buy him for the set price has expired, so even if they offered the agreed price, we don’t have to accept it…  if he has a good Euros, we either will get more or we will be getting a player back who is on the up..

You'd have thought if anyone thought he was any good we'd have been getting offers at the pre-agreed fee from other clubs already though. And we haven't. Because nobody really pays those prices in Europe for that level of player. So even a good Euros won't elevate him enough imo.  Unless the Danes win the lot and he stands out!

And then you're likely only looking at Prem teams that are desperate. And even Prem spending has dried up a bit.

This close season I wouldn’t be surprised if a number of clubs sniff around our best players and try and low ball us.  

As others have said I don’t see anyone offering the unamortised transfer fee for Kristiansen so we should plan to use the lad.   

I don’t see us having funds to spend on a new left back. Priorities are elsewhere.

Edited by JimmyC74

4 hours ago, JimJams said:

You'd have thought if anyone thought he was any good we'd have been getting offers at the pre-agreed fee from other clubs already though. And we haven't. Because nobody really pays those prices in Europe for that level of player. So even a good Euros won't elevate him enough imo.  Unless the Danes win the lot and he stands out!

And then you're likely only looking at Prem teams that are desperate. And even Prem spending has dried up a bit.

There’s no better showcase of someone’s talent than a live screened game that’s being shown by every nation in Europe. it will reach far more clubs than having 2-3 scouts at a game..

1 hour ago, MPH said:

There’s no better showcase of someone’s talent than a live screened game that’s being shown by every nation in Europe. it will reach far more clubs than having 2-3 scouts at a game..

Yeah, that way millions from around the world can watch you switch off and allow a player to cruise past you and set up a Goal.

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2024 at 15:03, Lambert09 said:

He was a 20 year old lad thrown into a relegation fodder team with a self sabotaging manager. 

If you write him off after that, then you are an absolute tool. If he’d been someone fresh from our academy you’d be building the damn team around him.

He’s clearly shown this year that he has something about him and that if given a proper chance with a good manager he will develop into a very strong player for us. 

As for a marker, Joakim Maehle is the type of player we’d try to sign. Yet he’s currently being kept out of the danish side by our player,  that is 6 years younger… yet your average foxestalk member is writing him off because they’ve seen 6 games of the lad 

Sorry mate this is FoxesTalk, you can't talk that level of sense round here. You'll learn though I'm sure 😉👍🏻

• Like 3

On 22/06/2024 at 08:08, adejo92 said:

Yeah, that way millions from around the world can watch you switch off and allow a player to cruise past you and set up a Goal.

He’s had a good tournament so far. Let’s hope any buying club will have the sense to focus on that instead of a single moment…

but if you are going to focus on single moments…  Didn’t he get an assist at the other end too? 

Edited by MPH

On 22/06/2024 at 09:27, FosseSpark said:

Did well for Bologna. I thought he looked like one of the unfittest 22yo's I've ever seen. Was breathing out his arse when he came off quite early and had been gassed several times by saka and Walker.

He’s  21. I don’t think he’s unfit, but he put in a big shift trying to keep up with both of those.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Looks like Bologna are signing a new LB on a free from Betis - Juan Miranda. So looking less likely Kristiansen will end up there…

Very good pick up for them that is.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

It is a solid signing.

The better Spanish Lb available on a free is Sergi Cardona though. 

He'll be expecting to go to a bigger club than Bologna. 

33 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

If KDH goes this lad will come back 

and it will be very interesting to see how he responds 

the kid is talented he was bullied was the big issue here 

I think he will be like a new signing, he has bags of potential and in a different environment which it definitely will be if KDH does leave then I think he will thrive 

• Like 1