Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South Shire Fox

Victor Kristiansen

48 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Let’s be honest about that play, he really didn’t make the goal. And he made one of the worst blunders of the tournament, which led to an England goal. 

Otherwise I think he’s been fine in the Euros and I’m interested to see if he keeps his place in the lineup today.  This tournament is another great learning experience for the young defender. 

Didn't fall apart after the blunder , We have a squad that blunder

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, the draper said:

I can tell you what was done to this young man in that dressing room was disgraceful, he disclosed it to Enzo and got no support and told find another club  seems 3 were more important than one, hope he comes back he is very young still and can develop further, Cooper can turn him into a 25-30m player,  I like this player and the squad think will be welcoming he has kept in contact with Faes while away and Faes will he instrumental to a successful return 

Barnes and Maddison have gone, KDH is off as well. It'll just be luke Thomas that he has to contend with now 🤣

2 minutes ago, the draper said:

I can tell you what was done to this young man in that dressing room was disgraceful, he disclosed it to Enzo and got no support and told find another club  seems 3 were more important than one, hope he comes back he is very young still and can develop further, Cooper can turn him into a 25-30m player,  I like this player and the squad think will be welcoming he has kept in contact with Faes while away and Faes will he instrumental to a successful return 

Is this confirmed or verified in any way?

The rumours at the time being madders and KDH (who both seem very personable lads) made VKs life uncomfortable because Luke Thomas (also seems a quiet unassuming lad) was their mate??  Luke Thomas not even close to being a regular prior to VK anyway??

As far as we all read it, Enzo made clear there was only this weird hybrid LB / LCB role available and VK wanted to play to his strengths as a conventional full back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

That go for Ricardo, Justin, Vardy, Ndidi, Choudhury, KDH, Souttar, etc then? We’re not going to have much of a squad left are we!

Eh? Souttar aside, the rest have all more than paid their worth last/previous seasons. It's hardly a comparison 

Edited by HybridFox

4 hours ago, Stopharage said:

What? He made their goal. 

And has been decent every season, excluding the half season at a dysfunctional club in an unsuccessful relegation fight. And has 11 appearances for the Danish national team at 21. 

I’m not sure you have much of a clue about the guy or his ability. 

C'mon he made a simple pass for a bloke to score a worldie.....

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Barnes and Maddison have gone, KDH is off as well. It'll just be luke Thomas that he has to contend with now 🤣

Really hope the fact that 3 will have moved on, plus the resurgence of Vesty and the signing of Mads will give him a few more friendly faces and make his desire to return and reintegration back into the club a very easy and straight forward process. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viva said:

Justin has played his best for us at left back. He got into the England squad as a LB. 

Well it’s not a balanced team imo, particularly with inverted wingers. I didn’t rate Kristiansen actually but have warmed to him having seen him many times in the Italian league. If Cooper wants proper full backs then he’s as good as we’ll get.

23 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I propose a boxing match between the two, raise a bit of cash for King Power.

Rudkin Vs Fury undercard.

47 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The rumours at the time being madders and KDH (who both seem very personable lads) made VKs life uncomfortable because Luke Thomas (also seems a quiet unassuming lad) was their mate??  Luke Thomas not even close to being a regular prior to VK anyway??

As far as we all read it, Enzo made clear there was only this weird hybrid LB / LCB role available and VK wanted to play to his strengths as a conventional full back

It's amazing how many people on here seem to sit in the dressing room or in the manager's office! All seems to be one side of the story too. For there to have been an issue, I imagine VK must have said a few things too.

57 minutes ago, the draper said:

Didn't fall apart after the blunder , We have a squad that blunder

Definitely. Credit to him for that. He’s a young player who was put in a very unfair position when we signed him. I hope for his and our sakes that we can figure out how to get the best from him at Leicester. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

Let’s be honest about that play, he really didn’t make the goal. And he made one of the worst blunders of the tournament, which led to an England goal. 

Otherwise I think he’s been fine in the Euros and I’m interested to see if he keeps his place in the lineup today.  This tournament is another great learning experience for the young defender. 

He lost his place for the last match. 

32 minutes ago, Viva said:

It's amazing how many people on here seem to sit in the dressing room or in the manager's office! All seems to be one side of the story too. For there to have been an issue, I imagine VK must have said a few things too.

Yeah some home truths. Shares that trait with Kasper 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Be hilarious watching him say hello to no mates Luke Thomas 

Lukes behaviour was not the issue he was just a bit thick and influenced , cannot see his career picking up 

Edited by LinekersLugs

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I like Justin but Kristiansen is 5 years his junior and, in my opinion, just as competent at defending (if not, more so). 

He came in as a relatively inexperienced full back who started brilliantly and put his head above the parapet a lot more than many others at club could be bothered to during our slide towards the Championship, at a time when it sounded like a few of our players made him feel as unwelcome as possible. He threw in some shockers (I was at Elland Road) but also some blinders – I find it genuinely astonishing people are writing off a 21 year old based on what they saw of him in Brendan Rodgers and Dean Smith's 22/23 side. Especially given he's just gone off and had a great season in a very decent league, he's not coming back the same player, and he's not coming back into the same environment.

I’m more shocked to find out JJ is still only 26!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the draper said:

Respectfully what was Enzo supposed to do? He stated he didn’t want to play in a back 3? 

first of all it was in the past from Enzo’s perspective and secondly why would he question key players attitudes/behaviours that are staying, for a lad not staying.

Sounds harsh but it’s reality. I’ll be honest though I think VK is massively overrated on this forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Luke didn't do much by all accounts, madders was the main culprit he was the ring leader of that group 

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

No he wanted out because he was bullied, and its a very well known situation, its not by accident Harry Winks came in with a focus to reset the culture, Cooper is a decent man for good team spirit 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Lukes behaviour was not the issue he was just a bit thick and influenced , cannot see his career picking up 

Agreed. But by connection; he was lumped in with KDH and Maddison at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Respectfully what was Enzo supposed to do? He stated he didn’t want to play in a back 3? 

first of all it was in the past from Enzo’s perspective and secondly why would he question key players attitudes/behaviours that are staying, for a lad not staying.

Sounds harsh but it’s reality. I’ll be honest though I think VK is massively overrated on this forum.

Don't blame Enzo at all , he made a very professional call and this might have just saved the lads career and given us a better player

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, the draper said:

No he wanted out because he was bullied, and its a very well known situation, its not by accident Harry Winks came in with a focus to reset the culture, Cooper is a decent man for good team spirit 

Kristiansen has literally said himself that he wanted out because he didn’t want to play how Enzo wanted him to

57 minutes ago, the draper said:

Yet you said that Enzo basically waved away VK's complaints. 

You can't have it both ways. Either the bullying culture was endorsed by Enzo  or the bullying culture was eradicated by Enzo, with additions like Winks