Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South Shire Fox

Victor Kristiansen

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Kristiansen has literally said himself that he wanted out because he didn’t want to play how Enzo wanted him to

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’s hardly gonna come out and say 3 of the lads made my life hell is he?

image.gif.89df87bf6a895269e81c01efcef0ddeb.gif

I hope we keep him, the dressing room environment would be different with Coady, Winks etc.... 

Danish friends with Mads and Jan 😊

Great chance for him to have a reset with a new manager and team mates.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Tbh, the notion that Maddison, Barnes, KDH and Thomas could bully or intimidate anyone is so ridiculous as to be hilarious. Didn't believe it then, and still don't.

Oh i think madders has that side to him......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

VK could snap him like a twig if he wanted. It's nonsense. People just making excuses for VK's poor form.

Violence against a club captain by a new teenaged player would not go over well.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Do you understand what bullying is?

Yes. And do you think Maddison, Barnes, KDH and Thomas are capable of it? Because I don't. They all seem like a decent bunch off the field to me. Why would they do it? Because VK took Thomas's spot in the team? Thomas wasn't even a regular.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Yes. And do you think Maddison, Barnes, KDH and Thomas are capable of it? Because I don't. They all seem like a decent bunch off the field to me. Why would they do it? Because VK took Thomas's spot in the team? Thomas wasn't even a regular.

of course they could. Don’t be daft. There’s power in  numbers. 

we have to get over this idea that a smiling laughing player on these PR videos or their instagram  accounts is their  only. And true persona.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

Just now, MPH said:

of course they could. Don’t be daft. There’s power in  numbers. 

we have to get over this idea that a smiling laughing player on these PR videos or their instagram  accounts is their true persona.

So how did it manifest itself? Where is the evidence it happened?

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So how did it manifest itself? Where is the evidence it happened?

are you being serious?   Are you expecting us to know every intricate detail of what goes on behind closed doors at a football club? They are hardly going to do it on camera…

and just a reminder, you said you didn’t think they were capable of it. I said they could be.. and explained why.. there’s power in numbers. That why they are capable of it. It can not be ruled out at all.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm not saying they did or didn't do anything by the way. Young foreign lad coming in to a new team though, with cliques and groups of friends, it's not that hard to see how a group could easily make someone uncomfortable if they wanted to, even if just taking jokes a bit far.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

Just now, MPH said:

are you being serious?   Are you expecting us to know every intricate detail of what goes on behind closed doors at a football club?

and just a reminder, you said you didn’t think they were capable of it. I said they could be.. and explained why.. there’s power in numbers. That why they are capable of it.

If people are saying it definitely happened then they must surely have evidence/examples of it, no? Otherwise we are just slandering the reputation of 4 players who might have done nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If people are saying it definitely happened then they must surely have evidence/examples of it, no? Otherwise we are just slandering the reputation of 4 players who might have done nothing wrong.

or maybe people. Have relatives who work at the club and they are not allowed to officially share that evidence?

For the record, I have a relative  who works pretty high up at the club. He met the owners on their first ever visit to the Walkers stadium as it was back then  and gave them a tour.

However, I would never share the info  he gives me publicly, and if I did, I would share it as a strong opinion of my own.

are  you  getting what I’m saying, here?

24 minutes ago, MPH said:

or maybe people. Have relatives who work at the club and they are not allowed to officially share that evidence?

For the record, I have a relative  who works pretty high up at the club. He met the owners on their first ever visit to the Walkers stadium as it was back then  and gave them a tour.

However, I would never share the info  he gives me publicly, and if I did, I would share it as a strong opinion of my own.

are  you  getting what I’m saying, here?

IMG_0592.jpeg.270dc2225aec1247bb3ab3879857718e.jpeg

Say no more

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That you're incredibly patronising and condescending? Very much so.

That’s the way you took it and not the way it was said at all.

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

No one is getting bullied for taking Luke Thomas out the side! 

But I do imagine the clique could've been hard work. I loved maddison but could see him having an edge. 

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

No one is getting bullied for taking Luke Thomas out the side! 

But I do imagine the clique could've been hard work. I loved maddison but could see him having an edge. 

Exactly. We can't all be best mates and click inter-personally. Which is probably all that happened here. That doesn't necessarily mean any bullying went on.