Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South Shire Fox

Victor Kristiansen

26 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

He had Champions league at Copenhagen when he came to us. Premier league pull is massive. Bologna have just lost Thiago Motta and will be a nothing club again soon

Fair that….hope you’re right as I think he could develop into a solid option for us at no extra cost 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, if we hire literally any, single manager that wants to play conventional full backs then he isn't going anywhere. 

He's literally the only left back we employ. 

Who stated on record  his move to Leicester has left scars on his soul I highly doubt he will want to come back. He's done here. Get what we can and move on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

To be honest I think Kristensen is over rated on this forum. He looked uncomfortable whilst on the ball and is not great going forward.

Great defensive full back with great energy but not for me.

Agree in a way but also if you have him left back and allow him to stay there and defender a bit like Simpson then allows Mavididi to concentrate on attacking and use all his energy for that like Mahrez

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

To be honest I think Kristensen is over rated on this forum. He looked uncomfortable whilst on the ball and is not great going forward.

Going forward is literally his main attribute. Hes an attacking full back

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

You do realise he was only 21 in December and since he left us has had a full season and played European football?  He was used sporadically and questionably by our previous dunderhead of a manager in an allegedly poisonous atmosphere for him due to the prevailing player cliques at the time, hardly a setting to thrive.

Under the right manager I think he'd come good and increase in value quickly. We certainly haven't got a better more traditional left back. Doubt he'd want to be here though sadly after his previous experience. At 21yrs it would take some great footballing insight to right him off so quickly. KDH would be well gone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

He is what you get when you sign young players, which a lot of this forum has always tried to push for. He had only just turned 20 when we signed him, and he relocated and joined a complete basket case of a team. Furthermore, there were reports of pretty nasty behaviour towards him from a few of our players who should have known better. 

When you sign like this, you need to expect that they are going to develop / learn / improve, and they aren't the finished article. I thought he was patchy for us but there were good performances (his cross to Castagne against Wolves pretty kept us in with a shout to stay in the PL). He's had a well regarded season at Bologna and is in the provisional squad for Denmark. 

Feels like following a sh1t show that leicester offered him his career is now on the right path. He's clearly shown a great aptitude to improve and will continue to do so in the right environment. If we get Corbaran, i would love for the club to be talking to him about restarting his journey with us as he could be a real asset. Sounds like there has been a managerial change at Bologna so it's unknown if they will be looking to change their style or not, and we know what finances can be like at Italian clubs.

• Like 4

Be great to have attacking fullbacks after Enzos borefest last season. Get Ricky back in his proper position and a bit more strength in his midfield position. We went up despite Enzo playing pretentious pretend Pep last season

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Riccy lasts about 6 or 7 games playing that role before he is injured again. The inverted role saved his season. His body just can't do that again. I think if we moved to Corberans system he would have to drop into midfield,

Maybe, maybe not hopefully he is fully fit, but the midfield of winks and him his not strong enough for the prem.If fit he is a fantastic fullback and and ok centre mid

7 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Maybe, maybe not hopefully he is fully fit, but the midfield of winks and him his not strong enough for the prem.If fit he is a fantastic fullback and and ok centre mid

He will never be able to sustain what he body was able to do several seasons ago. Sorry - you will have to move on from that.

• Like 4

https://sport.quotidiano.net/calcio/bologna/bologna-guarda-a-sinistra-riscatti-da-25-milioni-per-saele-e-kristiansen-il-club-adesso-riflette-4c749bd1

Victor Kristiansen 's loan expires on June 30. He left Leicester last summer on a costly loan for 1 million with a redemption set at 15, because Maresca would have seen a future for him as a central defender in a 3-man defence.

Maresca went to Chelsea , Leicester returned to the Premier League and Bologna would not want to spend 15 million to buy the Dane. He would like to negotiate a discount to around 8-9: but it will depend on the characteristics that Italiano (or Palladino ) will ask for for the role of left back . On the left, Fiorentina had Biraghi, someone who certainly doesn't play the game they have played in recent years with first Motta Cambiaso and then Kristiansen.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://sport.quotidiano.net/calcio/bologna/bologna-guarda-a-sinistra-riscatti-da-25-milioni-per-saele-e-kristiansen-il-club-adesso-riflette-4c749bd1

Victor Kristiansen 's loan expires on June 30. He left Leicester last summer on a costly loan for 1 million with a redemption set at 15, because Maresca would have seen a future for him as a central defender in a 3-man defence.

Maresca went to Chelsea , Leicester returned to the Premier League and Bologna would not want to spend 15 million to buy the Dane. He would like to negotiate a discount to around 8-9: but it will depend on the characteristics that Italiano (or Palladino ) will ask for for the role of left back . On the left, Fiorentina had Biraghi, someone who certainly doesn't play the game they have played in recent years with first Motta Cambiaso and then Kristiansen.

Hahahaa imagine qualifying for the Champions League and a player having been very successful for you all season and you have the audacity to try and reduce the option price by half.

Get to fcuk

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A costly loan of 1 million Euros 🤣. The Italians, the gift that keeps on giving

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa imagine qualifying for the Champions League and a player having been very successful for you all season and you have the audacity to try and reduce the option price by half.

Get to fcuk

Everyone knows we're desperate. Personally looking forward to the £15m bid for KDH.

• Like 1

If he truly did have a very successful season, then there SHOULD be a long list of teams lining up to bid for a young defender who’s had a great season.nif they don’t pay the 15m, they’ll miss out.

I'm hoping Bologna don't wish to pay agreed fee and we keep him; I thought his abilities, energy were great - far better than others in our relegation season. He may have made some mistakes, but I don' t see a player not able to adapt (and improve)  to any manager. (and that would have included in Maresca in Championship).

It would be crazy to look for alternatives if we don't have to.

• Like 1