Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

Posted (edited)

My son loved the parade and the atmosphere and seeing the bus. Highlight was finding out how old Vardy was! But he got a wave from Ndidi, so that made his day!

It was a good move to setup a big screen at jubilee bit, we went back there and watched the trophy. Luckily he didn't take on board what Vardys daughter said.

@Raj - and there I was worried about your Rudkin chant. I take it back. Vards out did you! 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Too long a wait at the clock tower. Most the kids were bored by the time the players finally came out on the balcony. KPFC can **** off as well.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just seen the Vardy clip about Rudkin. 

Wow :o

'that one's on Jon Rudkin' lol lol

Yup. At the time there were big intakes of breath in the crowd. To call Rudkin out was a pretty big statement, and probably tells me any discussions have gone nowhere.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Enjoyed that 🥳🎉🎉

57 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

If I had to give some feedback on today, it would’ve been nice to know where to stand for the last bit. Every security member I spoke to looked at me confused as to why I was talking to them in English 😂😂 

Enjoyed too. Took ages to get the players from the bus to the balcony, but once they were there it was fun. But yeah, i think 95% of security staff had no idea why they were even there.

Not sure how i feel about 2 bus loads of Thai's filming me and waving at me like i should know who they are! 1st bus full chucking filbert toys at us. Definitely surreal, but Vards and Albrighton made up for it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just seen the Vardy clip about Rudkin. 

Wow :o

'that one's on Jon Rudkin' lol lol

I'm glad he cleared this up because they've been a few on here making excuses for Rudkin.

I'm not a fan of parades like this so I gave it all a swerve and spent the day in the garden. Sounds like it could have been ran a bit better, Vards and his kids had a laugh, the livestream was a bit pants and Top bought the extended family and friends out again. That sort of sum it up?

There is a clip from what looks like the live stream where Vardy tells someone "put your f***ing phone down you c**t." Any clue who that was? FB lot going on about someone playing Fire by Kasabian too?   

1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

That rock paper scissors clip is the best thing about today.

Without Vardy that would have been the most pointless hour of my life. 

God bless you poor souls who went to it.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Enjoyed too. Took ages to get the players from the bus to the balcony, but once they were there it was fun. But yeah, i think 95% of security staff had no idea why they were even there.

Not sure how i feel about 2 bus loads of Thai's filming me and waving at me like i should know who they are! 1st bus full chucking filbert toys at us. Definitely surreal, but Vards and Albrighton made up for it.

My lad got one of the medium sized foxes. Pretty decent. As far as celebrations go, lots of fun. Better than yesterday.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, KFS said:

Sticking the oar in here but feel it needs to be raised. If you follow through to the pages of the cling-ons from today, a load of them are just random Thai people who seem to have a new greedy six shirt on every other picture on their Instagram pages. Massive insult to proper fans imo. What the **** is going on?

How do you know this?

Got a battered neck from my lanky 6 year old daughter who insisted she sat on there several times!!

Enjoyed the day but the guy using the PA system needs to read a crowd. I think it’s the same guy who does it at the KP. Let us sing something rather then pump crap music so we can sing along to it 5% of the time.

5 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Got a battered neck from my lanky 6 year old daughter who insisted she sat on there several times!!

Enjoyed the day but the guy using the PA system needs to read a crowd. I think it’s the same guy who does it at the KP. Let us sing something rather then pump crap music so we can sing along to it 5% of the time.

I’ll let you have that one. I had a great time, but the singing at the end was a bit flat. When You’re Smiling fell FLAT

• Like 1