Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

19 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I agree.

Some on the other hand looked like they were in detention and couldn’t wait to get out of school. Clearly ones who don’t see a future at the club for whatever reason. Praet, Yunus, Nacho, Daka… I’m looking at you!

Connor was loving it. His kid threw a fox down to my son which was nice. 👌 

Praet looked like someone who didn't want to be there one bit.

Fatawu is bonkers. He didn't stop dancing when he went passed us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Praet looked like someone who didn't want to be there one bit.

Fatawu is bonkers. He didn't stop dancing when he went passed us. 

Think Praet has not wanted to be here for a very long time now, just we have never been able to sell him on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ElusiveEd said:

So who was the bloke at the receiving end of Vardy's tongue regarding putting the camera down?

And why was it a problem when the players were recording it all?

Think he's one of the club's media people who does the post match interviews

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I agree.

Some on the other hand looked like they were in detention and couldn’t wait to get out of school. Clearly ones who don’t see a future at the club for whatever reason. Praet, Yunus, Nacho, Daka… I’m looking at you!

Connor was loving it. His kid threw a fox down to my son which was nice. 👌 

Was Souttar there?

1 minute ago, ElusiveEd said:

So who was the bloke at the receiving end of Vardy's tongue regarding putting the camera down?

And why was it a problem when the players were recording it all?

He was the 'reporter' who was on their bus who was going round interviewing players etc.

I can only presume that they got fed up of him shoving a microphone and his mobile phone in their faces for interviews when they were trying to enjoy the parade.

Don't agree with it mind, the interviews are for the fans and they are paid to entertain the fans etc etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Think Praet has not wanted to be here for a very long time now, just we have never been able to sell him on.

You'd want him?..

Another lazy **** who's only here for one thing.....money!!

• Sad 1

Me and my eldest daughter had a cracking time, however like most said as soon as the buses turned up it seemed to take forever for the players to get to the balcony, quite alot of people around us seemed a bit fed up with the wait 

I get that the MC has a tough job of trying to keep the crowd going but it really fell quite flat at times, seemed he didn't really know what to do next 

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

You'd want him?..

Another lazy **** who's only here for one thing.....money!!

Where have I said I'd want him, how much you been drinking?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, copunk said:

Me and my eldest daughter had a cracking time, however like most said as soon as the buses turned up it seemed to take forever for the players to get to the balcony, quite alot of people around us seemed a bit fed up with the wait 

I get that the MC has a tough job of trying to keep the crowd going but it really fell quite flat at times, seemed he didn't really know what to do next 

My biggest issue was them not having songs ready or any sort of running order. I mean come on, it's a Leicester City parade and BJ the DJ didn't have When You're Smiling queued up or even in his vinyl box? And when you've played the four songs that appeal to the crowd you go back to the first one? Would rather have had the buses do an extra lap than all the filler.

Great day but tailed off badly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Was leaning over the balcony on the Humberstone side, looking like a player genuinely wondering how he ended up here.

Feel sorry for him, he's not really done anything wrong, just the final victim of our awful recruitment policy last season.

Im sure he’ll be able to sleep still in his massive wage earning seven figures a year. I mean I earn now where near that much money and don’t want to work but if im

shit they’d get rid of me not tell me to go and practice with the juniors.

• Like 1

Just now, Quorndon_Fox said:

Im sure he’ll be able to sleep still in his massive wage earning seven figures a year. I mean I earn now where near that much money and don’t want to work but if im

shit they’d get rid of me not tell me to go and practice with the juniors.

No but I doubt he wants to be wasting his career not even getting a gig in the reserves. Most players, whatever their situation, want to play. You can earn 10 million a year but it's worthless if you're not doing anything. Given we've got two spare CBs most of the season it's baffling we didn't get shot of him in either window, especially as Nelson was given a new deal.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Was leaning over the balcony on the Humberstone side, looking like a player genuinely wondering how he ended up here.

Feel sorry for him, he's not really done anything wrong, just the final victim of our awful recruitment policy last season.

Saw him yesterday and he was wandering about on his own. Didn't seem to have any family there. Been a horrible move for him and its sad as I think he's quite a decent player.