Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Footballwipe said:

Honestly one of the reasons I left as soon as the massive cohort were released to join the players yesterday. Diluting the actual people we want to appreciate and celebrate with.

Absolutely sure everyone there is having a good time now (maybe not the pathetic DJing and MC) but it really wasn't for me.

Are the players not allowed to celebrate it with their families and do the lap of honour with their families like they always do at pretty much every club?

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Are the players not allowed to celebrate it with their families and do the lap of honour with their families like they always do at pretty much every club?

Let the players and staff do a lap 1st then let the families come and join them ?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Great defender of the club steps in as usual.

Of course they are, but surely even you, one of the ardent KPFC lot, should understand the sheer volume of people on that pitch yesterday was a complete joke? It was hundreds of people and hangers on. Someone even said Abdul has his PT with him. Come on now.

How am I one of the "ardent KPFC lot"? lol

I have literally posted before that I want them out because it will be the only way we get proper change at the top

Maybe should change your name to Footballwetwipe

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Great defender of the club steps in as usual.

Of course they are, but surely even you, one of the ardent KPFC lot, should understand the sheer volume of people on that pitch yesterday was a complete joke? It was hundreds of people and hangers on. Someone even said Abdul has his PT with him. Come on now.

There was a barber and a local entrepreneur from Narborough Road on the pitch yesterday, that’s with my poor eyesight being able to spot people, so I’m sure there were plenty of others. I left as soon as the title lifted, it’s great to watch the families join in with the players, like they do most seasons, however it should have been staggered. They messed up yesterday. I don’t believe the ownership should have had so many people on the pitch, who are not relevant to the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Imagine waiting outside Poundland for 4 hours and being lucky enough to catch a glimpse of duty free owners wives and sisters. 

But we need to celebrate with them because FAMILIES, Gamble. Good god man think of the FAMILIES 😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Imagine waiting outside Poundland for 4 hours and being lucky enough to catch a glimpse of duty free owners wives and sisters. 

couldve nipped in and picked up a couple of players for next year