Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

If that Liverpool collar / lining was in the same style but just a normal round crew neck it'd be phenomenal for my money. They really benefit from not having hideously ugly sponsors too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Langston said:

If that Liverpool collar / lining was in the same style but just a normal round crew neck it'd be phenomenal for my money. They really benefit from not having hideously ugly sponsors too.

Agree.

Don't know why they didn't just extend it to a full collar, like the Crown Paints one of old.

Liverpool Home Shirt 82-85 Medium - Picture 1 of 8

13 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

And to think Adidas had this in their locker...

roma-24-25-home-kit%20%283%29.jpg

To: LCFC - this in blue with white pinstripes, green with yellow pinstripes and white with blue pinstripes. Done.

Why has these been designed in MS Paint in 1996?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Why has these been designed in MS Paint in 1996?

No idea - I hate collars that don't go all the way round, there is something seriously misaligned with those stripes (at the collar and different sleeve lengths) and it is a monochrome badge, so a lot of it does feel off.

But I'm sure our club would work with Adidas to sort out little details, as they do seem to take such pride in the kits. 

New kits annoy me and are a rip off. It annoys me that they change each year. It's annoys me the cost of them. There should be a rule that they can only change every other season. They make minimal changes as there is only so much you can change. It's just a complete scam 

Sorry just a rant. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

New kits annoy me and are a rip off. It annoys me that they change each year. It's annoys me the cost of them. There should be a rule that they can only change every other season. They make minimal changes as there is only so much you can change. It's just a complete scam 

Sorry just a rant. 

I think you're pushing against an open door with this one. The only ones that really benefit are the club and the manufacturer who get a nice injection of cash each year from new kit sales.

Would be nice if our club put a marker in the sand and said no, this is the kit we'll be wearing for 2 years no matter what. I think they'd more than likely sell a lot more as people would see it as a bit of an investment for the next couple of seasons and you could get your kid/kids one without fear they'll be asking for a new one 10 months later or whatever it is.

• Like 2

Lcfc don’t have enough pull like a manu or mancity, arse does with kit manufacturers. Those guys have a lot of influence which still beggars belief with some awful manu kit design choices in recent years!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Lcfc don’t have enough pull like a manu or mancity, arse does with kit manufacturers. Those guys have a lot of influence which still beggars belief with some awful manu kit design choices in recent years!

Yep. Also the board of any club would use it as an excuse to say we need the funds to keep up with FFP. 

Man City away is a decent effort to recreate their 98/99 away kit 

image.png.74d0606947d1081f1e4cd89d2ee3af

If only LCFC will pay homage to our green/yellow kit or even the teal/blue one any time soon... 

• Like 4

On 10/05/2024 at 14:04, StanSP said:

If only LCFC will pay homage to our green/yellow kit or even the teal/blue one any time soon... 

That's very smart. 

The original Kappa version is one of my favourite non Leicester shirts.

On 08/05/2024 at 22:41, Golden Fox said:

Love the black... in mourning for no trophies since 2011-12... with Harry Kane literally the poster boy! :crylaugh:

Now just waiting for Harry to get a freak injury, putting him out of the Euro’s, thus allowing fate to declare that England than now roar to victory!

• Haha 1

On 10/05/2024 at 14:04, StanSP said:

It’s certainly strange given they clubs clearly aware of those kits nostalgic popularity through the associated merchandise it sells.

Mean the Indy Coops are 40 years old now (83-85 season I believe). 

I just think Man City's badge looks really cheap. I don't know why, and I get it's historical nod but something about it just seems crap. Perhaps because it started the trend of those lined roundel badges with non-bespoke sans serif typefaces so now it looks ten a penny.