Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

7 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Saying it's cooler than anything we've ever done doesn't necessarily mean I think it's good brother, think about the bar LCFC set

I want to argue but I have to go back to 19/20 to make my point and I think I just grew a few more grey hairs on the spot realising how many years ago that was. 

On 19/07/2024 at 12:16, Whatever said:

FC Versailles new kits are absolutely outrageous.

Home:

20240719_121349.thumb.jpg.681d7c849ef5065760d545edaf9068a8.jpg

Away:

20240719_121350.thumb.jpg.8d6f4de52731e1b22c26fef0bdcd5ff4.jpg

That home one would make a very good Chelsea styled 97 retro shirt and be much better than what they've churned out for this season.

Plus having Kappa with an willy puller  Italian in charge would be cool. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I want to argue but I have to go back to 19/20 to make my point and I think I just grew a few more grey hairs on the spot realising how many years ago that was. 

I'll bang the drum for 16/17 away and 19/20 home until I'm blue in the face pal but those aside it's been slim pickings for about 20 years 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'll bang the drum for 16/17 away and 19/20 home until I'm blue in the face pal but those aside it's been slim pickings for about 20 years 

It's depressing that all I can offer is "some of our Puma ones were alright?" lol

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

41 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's depressing that all I can offer is "some of our Puma ones were alright?" lol

19/20 home is our only good kit for about a quarter of a century. It makes me very cross how ugly we are as a football club, and I can’t see it changing anytime soon because the weirdos buy all of our crap kits without question

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

19/20 home is our only good kit for about a quarter of a century. It makes me very cross how ugly we are as a football club, and I can’t see it changing anytime soon because the weirdos buy all of our crap kits without question

I was going to disagree, but I've been looking at our home shirt history on my son's wall. 

First shirt I bought was '96-'98 - and nothing has come close to living up to it. 

' 03-'05 was simple and I quite liked it (wearing it now!). 

The Adidas ones merge into 1 for me. The first one' 18-'19 did the job as it was how Adidas would make a Leicester kit and I snapped it up. Since then, its like they have tried to be too clever and failed.

As someone who buys a fair few shirts, they are the only home shirts I've bought in close to 30 years, which is actually pretty damning statistic! 

Looking back though, the '19-'20 does look nice - but it just felt "off" - I think it was that it didn't have enough white on to feel like a Leicester shirt, but it looks better as the years pass. 

Anyone know why Aston Villa get “authentic” and normal versions of their adidas shirts? Thought that was only for the rich 6.

Surely it can’t just be for the one season they’re in the champions league? 

43 minutes ago, Walkerfox said:

Anyone know why Aston Villa get “authentic” and normal versions of their adidas shirts? Thought that was only for the rich 6.

Surely it can’t just be for the one season they’re in the champions league? 

Not really sure how adidas decide which tier their clubs fall into, I’d imagine maybe just based off of shirt sales. Newcastle also get the player versions too 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Lets ditch nike and go with rest in addias

new-what-if-england-and-spain-would-switch-kit-makers (24).jpg

That might be the most tacky, Americanised piece of shit I've ever seen.

Whoever mocked that up should have to hand over their British passport and go in to exile.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That might be the most tacky, Americanised piece of shit I've ever seen.

Whoever mocked that up should have to hand over their British passport and go in to exile.

I can’t believe someone would look at that and think, yeah that’s nice that 

My problem is we dont include the colours of the flag. They seem to want to cut red part of st georges flag out. Even the away strips are blue or navy... Umbro got right in the mid 00s plenty of colour. For me kits have been the fa colours rather than the nation colours.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Lets ditch nike and go with rest in addias

new-what-if-england-and-spain-would-switch-kit-makers (24).jpg

That would be nice if the collar didn't have two crosses, the badge wasn't black, if all of the pattern including the lion was removed and if it was in a bin on fire.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

My problem is we dont include the colours of the flag. They seem to want to cut red part of st georges flag out. Even the away strips are blue or navy... Umbro got right in the mid 00s plenty of colour. For me kits have been the fa colours rather than the nation colours.

Who is 'they'? 

What are the 'FA colours'? 

There's been red on recent kits.