Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

8 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

20240812_214743.thumb.jpg.1f101a5cee4db6119f822db0eafd9027.jpg

:wub:

I'm a massive fan of shirts without sponsors. Hope it stays that way

I'm just imagining this in green with yellow trim and a running fox, and I'm nursing a semi.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Yeah....just seen that!

GU0JK-VXIAAJAZG.jpeg

I've got the original of this in the loft (gifted by my Uncle who got my a shirt every Christmas until I turned up one year in a city shirt lol) , always felt it was a bit Rugby though so i'm pleased they didn't fully replicate it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Adidas have gone to town this season with their faves. This is another superb video.

These retro themed clothing capsules theyve done for their fashionable clubs are quite superb I must say

• Like 1

On 13/08/2024 at 08:57, Tielemans63 said:

I'm a massive fan of shirts without sponsors. Hope it stays that way

I quite liked them when they first emerged, particularly when they were synonymous with the club's identity, origins, the local community or business.

Always liked the Toon's Newcastle Brown strips, Guinness on the QPR shirt, (Park Royal is not far from Loftus Road), and of course Walkers. 

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/01/29/how-the-demise-of-local-shirt-sponsors-has-killed-the-connection-between-fans-and-their-team/

• Like 3

On 17/08/2024 at 13:36, lfu said:

image_66bf4010038cf.jpg

Is there a link between the club and pina colada's? ABsolutely bizarre if not, imagine if for Leicester's 150-year anniversary and we decided to bring out a kit inspired by a mojito

7 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Is there a link between the club and pina colada's? ABsolutely bizarre if not, imagine if for Leicester's 150-year anniversary and we decided to bring out a kit inspired by a mojito

Singer Rupert Holmes was born in Northwich (but he moved to America when he was a child, he's been based in NYC his whole career lol), he wrote/sang Escape (The Piña Colada Song) in 1979, and Northwich have an annual Piña Colada festival they started in his honour

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, lfu said:

Singer Rupert Holmes was born in Northwich (but he moved to America when he was a child, he's been based in NYC his whole career lol), he wrote/sang Escape (The Piña Colada Song) in 1979, and Northwich have an annual Piña Colada festival they started in his honour

Still a mad kit but makes a lot more sense now!

On 28/07/2024 at 19:36, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The Triestina kits are absolutely a bit of Miquel – Kappa are always GOATed but this year they're absolutely churning them out 

nss-triestina-kappa-5.jpg

seconda-maglia-triestina.webp

42 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Their Triestina number is pure sex 

You're telling me brother! These, Kallithea, Red Star - what a year for the funny back to back logo lads