Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

15 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Phwooooar

The whole Swedish top flight are releasing a retro-themed kit for the league's 100th anniversary, there are some really good ones

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lfu said:

The whole Swedish top flight are releasing a retro-themed kit for the league's 100th anniversary, there are some really good ones

Yeah, a few have popped up on my Twitter feed. Some absolute beauties

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1

On 22/08/2024 at 21:44, Tielemans63 said:

Phwooooar

Isn't that just our kit from a couple of years ago when we got relegated, but without a sponsor?

The one everyone bitched about for having a flappy collar? lol

• Haha 1

Notts Forest 3rd is just a plain light blue kit - I'm not going to sully our forum by posting a picture.

Given my biggest bugbear with Adidas is away shirts in colours that have never had any connection to the club could be for any club other than the badge - as Adidas just phone it in rather than spending any time or effort, its pleasing to see Forest's much heralded return to them is resulting in just the same lazy rubbish. 

On 04/09/2024 at 22:34, The Bear said:

That would be fantastic without that horrible Spotify thing on it. 

I don't hate the Spotify thing but they need to pick a side in regards to a) centralise the lot b) stick the club badge in its usual place

Manufacturer logo being in a different postcode makes the whole thing look off, could be a proper nice kit n all

I went to Accra last year in Ghana and went to a Hearts of Oak game (described as the Liverpool of Ghana). Anyway, I fell in love with their kit that season and bought a couple:

IMG_1088.thumb.jpeg.8c2d60664a364517632e59b7656b604f.jpeg

They have a knack of producing what I think are unbelievable kits - https://www.footballkitarchive.com/hearts-of-oak-kits/

Has anyone else got any nice shirts from African clubs?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I went to Accra last year in Ghana and went to a Hearts of Oak game (described as the Liverpool of Ghana). Anyway, I fell in love with their kit that season and bought a couple:

IMG_1088.thumb.jpeg.8c2d60664a364517632e59b7656b604f.jpeg

They have a knack of producing what I think are unbelievable kits - https://www.footballkitarchive.com/hearts-of-oak-kits/

Has anyone else got any nice shirts from African clubs?

During my A level study leave in Jan 08 I got proper into AFCON (which explains my frankly shit grades, pop the prosecco all you like mum, I've got a D in Art) it was the year Mohamed Zidan absolutely smashed the tournament, him and Aboutrika. Proper wanted an Al-Ahly shirt but their kits are quite plain and safe (still nice) but don't have that classic African club essence of being shit but simultaneously class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

During my A level study leave in Jan 08 I got proper into AFCON (which explains my frankly shit grades, pop the prosecco all you like mum, I've got a D in Art) it was the year Mohamed Zidan absolutely smashed the tournament, him and Aboutrika. Proper wanted an Al-Ahly shirt but their kits are quite plain and safe (still nice) but don't have that classic African club essence of being shit but simultaneously class.

Isn’t it true that you once played connect 4 with Quincy Owusu-Abeyie?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Haha that made me laugh and is spot on really