Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

Centralised badges mostly work for national teams. When you've got a sponsor and a kit supplier there in the normal position it just looks weird. 

It'd be a good Wolves kit if the badge was just in the normal spot and you didn't have the strange gold flashing on the shorts. 

I definitely don't hate it. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wtf is Sudu 

"Newly formed sportswear firm"

It's an offshoot of big merchandising company Levy. They run all of Wolves retail/hospitality etc already.

5 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

going to be interesting this time next year as there is going to have to be a huge shake up in sponsorship deals. 

Have they released the legislation and requirements yet? I bet clubs are already planning how creative they can be :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Have they released the legislation and requirements yet? I bet clubs are already planning how creative they can be :rolleyes:

I think it's actually the 26/27 season so another 2 seasons. 

All premier league clubs have agreed to it apparently.

They will just whack them on all training wear and walk out jackets etc. at a guess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

"Newly formed sportswear firm"

It's an offshoot of big merchandising company Levy. They run all of Wolves retail/hospitality etc already.

It's all a scam really. DEBET don't even have a website up and running yet and Sudu has been dreamed up by our former head of operations who now runs Levy, in order to get the kit supply contract as well as their pre-existing retail stuff as you mentioned above.

I guess it means Wolves remain in control of every aspect of the kit (the players were involved in design and fitment), and the prices are kept down as much as possible (£80 for the pro shirt version instead of £120 for those mad enough to buy them) but it still doesn't sit well. Especially when it's another gambling company on the front. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's all a scam really. DEBET don't even have a website up and running yet and Sudu has been dreamed up by our former head of operations who now runs Levy, in order to get the kit supply contract as well as their pre-existing retail stuff as you mentioned above.

I guess it means Wolves remain in control of every aspect of the kit (the players were involved in design and fitment), and the prices are kept down as much as possible (£80 for the pro shirt version instead of £120 for those mad enough to buy them) but it still doesn't sit well. Especially when it's another gambling company on the front. 

I've seen a few clubs try it, Bristol City did a few years back. Never seems to last more than one season though.

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The prices are mad especially if they are trying to keep the prices down and still come up with  £80 - £120

for a family of 4 you could be looking at £300 - £500 for 4 shirts.... 

Its disgusting but they will sell as some feel they have to have them. 

I never understand why clubs aren’t more picky with sponsor logos. These people are literally throwing money at you. At the very least get them to use a whiteout version of their logo lol 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I never understand why clubs aren’t more picky with sponsor logos. These people are literally throwing money at you. At the very least get them to use a whiteout version of their logo lol 

A whiteout logo on a washed out sky blue sleeve is gonna be honking for legibility brother

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

A whiteout logo on a washed out sky blue sleeve is gonna be honking for legibility brother

Yeah was being very generalist there. Think that West Ham one needs a black/grey version.