Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

31 minutes ago, Guest said:

I love Hummel in a way that is probably quite unhealthy

Would be very happy with Hummel after we eventually ditch Adidas. At least then we might get something slightly more bespoke 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/07/2024 at 00:54, Royston. said:

Henderson at ajax?

when did  he leave the saudi retirement league that was definitely not about the money?

He got disillusioned pretty quickly and wanted to come back, but if he came to the UK, his tax residency would revert to the UK and he would have had to pay millions of pounds of tax - so his only choice was to find another club abroad. So even the Ajax move was governed by money. 

He was there about half of last season, but was injured pretty quickly and hardly played, and as Ajax had one of their worst seasons in a long time there wasn't much media coverage. 

I know its a rugby shirt and not a football shirt, but they seem to get more alike as the years go by, and its not very often you see something quite like the new Tigers shirt...

image.png.6639167527be5326b339f9d79866fa04.png

WTF is going on with all the design choices?

1) Classic stripes but using the green for sublimated tiger stripes - think that is a great idea

2) Having classic stripes on the bottom half and not the top half - pretty stupid, but it does seem to be a relatively common thing they do & I can understand giving space around the sponsor & badge.

3) Gradient pattern going from light to dark as you go down the shirt & having the dark as the sleeves - I thought we'd left most gradients behind in the 90s with good reason.

Its like they couldn't decide which of those 3 gimmicks they wanted to go with, so threw them all in at once. And then to have all the inconsistencies with the trim - white collar, silly half-trim on the sleeves (and a lack of red in either design element) and that mess at the bottom, its one of the busiest and worst designed shirts I've seen in a long time.

11 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

I know its a rugby shirt and not a football shirt, but they seem to get more alike as the years go by, and its not very often you see something quite like the new Tigers shirt...

image.png.6639167527be5326b339f9d79866fa04.png

WTF is going on with all the design choices?

1) Classic stripes but using the green for sublimated tiger stripes - think that is a great idea

2) Having classic stripes on the bottom half and not the top half - pretty stupid, but it does seem to be a relatively common thing they do & I can understand giving space around the sponsor & badge.

3) Gradient pattern going from light to dark as you go down the shirt & having the dark as the sleeves - I thought we'd left most gradients behind in the 90s with good reason.

Its like they couldn't decide which of those 3 gimmicks they wanted to go with, so threw them all in at once. And then to have all the inconsistencies with the trim - white collar, silly half-trim on the sleeves (and a lack of red in either design element) and that mess at the bottom, its one of the busiest and worst designed shirts I've seen in a long time.

I don’t know what the rest of rugby is like but the Tigers just consistently have really really ugly kits, so I now just think Rugby is a very ugly sport in numerous ways. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Cov's kit is cool.

Hummel have done a lovely away number for OB in Denmark as have Joma for Hellas Verona. Still waiting for those sweet sweet Modena kits to be released.

verona-maglia-2025.jpg

That Hellas Verona is a lovely jersey 

7 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Cov's kit is cool.

Hummel have done a lovely away number for OB in Denmark as have Joma for Hellas Verona. Still waiting for those sweet sweet Modena kits to be released.

verona-maglia-2025.jpg

Also venezia kits they are usually the best.