Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Football Kits 2024-25

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Not exactly Tampa Bay Rowdies or NY Cosmos, eh.

Tampa Bay Rowdies is so funny man, Yanks are never getting taken seriously at this sport until they start referring to clubs as collective nouns and pack in promoting players like Christian Pulisic via CSI Miami

• Haha 2

On 18/07/2024 at 22:13, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Arsenal strip is still cooler than virtually anything we've ever done. At least there's some reason behind it and it's rooted in their fanbase - meanwhile we've got some gimp at a desk thinking colours that went out of date with Pokémon would make a class kit. Great!!!!!!!

It's a massive miss for me. Looks a huge mess. Adidas did one with similar vibes for Ajax couple seasons ago as a Bob Marley reference and it was superb. 

This just looks off somehow. 

The Samp third kit could have been brilliant, unfortunately with the sponsor on it it's not great. 

GS2qtqyW8AAPuRz.jpg

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a massive miss for me. Looks a huge mess. Adidas did one with similar vibes for Ajax couple seasons ago as a Bob Marley reference and it was superb. 

This just looks off somehow. 

Saying it's cooler than anything we've ever done doesn't necessarily mean I think it's good brother, think about the bar LCFC set